Umm sure game

First circle, first Python. Not what I was expecting…

4 Likes

Could be worse :feh_legion:

4 Likes

I guess. Short bow fodder for when I eventually get Norne :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

4 Likes

Always love random 5*. Like the Sirius and Claude I got on the weekly 2 banner.

4 Likes

Well uh he wasn’t the only one…

(Yeah I think it’s my lucky day or something. All at 3% expect Camilla at 3.5%)

5 Likes

Wow the luck is definitely in your favor! If only I could borrow it for a while…

4 Likes

Sending you luck!

6 Likes

Thanks! Bless you! Got it!

8 Likes

Just what I needed!

I needed Rally Up Res for Kagero for when my IP team to move up to the next level. Hilda is nice to have. May use her, unsure. Either way, it’s 80 infantry flowers, 12k feathers. If I don’t use Hilda, attack/speed solo is great too. Now what I really need is another Infantry pulse fodder (Marissa is getting expensive) and Ground Orders and my IP team will be a thing of glory.

7 Likes

Nice! Were you going for him?

1 Like

Lugh yes, I need Rally Up Res to make a nice rally trap on my IP team. But will definitely take his feathers and flowers and will be grinding him up in TT. My dark team is IP and saw some killer footage from Akariss of someone’s IP team and trying to get this in place for mine.

The team-
1 Sothis (was going to leave it at this probably)
Kagero (Sturdy Impact, will be adding the Lull skill for B from either Claude or Sirius)
Sonya
Seliph (4*+10 w/ refined Tyrfing)
Ninian (+1)
Soren - been a placeholder since creation. Planning to replace with L! Azura. This change also requires IP on Sothis.

1 Like

Nice! Might see if I can rework my team for IP now that I have Ingrene. Or maybe make a IP team. I already have a few units with IP, and another I’ve been thinking about giving it to.

1 Like

I’ve only summoned a single unit with IP - OG Helbindi. He gave both G Duel 3 and IP3 to Soren (with 4* Marissa).

The rest have been given from 5* Marissa.
Other Units with:
Anna (original IP team in like tier 19 AR)
Seliph (above)
Ninian (above)
Masked Marth +10(was on the team with Anna)
Nowi +10 (was on the team with Anna)
I also recently gave it to my 5* Olivia that is +HP that has been a project in the backlog. Probably gave it too prematurely, but oh well.

Next is going to Sothis though. Was considering going for Dorcas on the revival banner.

1 Like

Yeah. I’ve got 2 of Helbindi, one 5 star Marisa left, +10 Fae, +10 Bartre and Dorcas with it (so many greens :feh_tooobin:)
I’m thinking of giving it to my +HP/-def S!Berkut with a build along the lines of this

2 Likes

Would be great on an IP team. Dancers are the way to go, especially those with high HP.

I did the math on Olivia - when both are at full potential (5*+10 w/ 10 flowers), Silvia only has 3 more points. So since I like Olivia more, and also have more copies, I opted to build her. I was contemplating a second IP team for Anima, but IP is starting to get expensive. Have never summoned a Dorcas, and I missed out on the original Helbindi when I could only inherit 3 skills (Oddly enough Anna got that G Duel).

1 Like

Not entirely a horrible idea. She is in the arena rotation often after all (although I personally hate needing to use her as my bonus unit)

1 Like

Sure, Python is fun
But how about the absolute Chad

2 Likes

Debatable. He’s just fodder to me.

Honestly I was hoping for better mixed bulk on him. That way he could take better advantage of Rouge daggers effect.

1 Like

He banks on the very high hp (and great spd)

Two builds for him:

3 Likes

Yeah his HP is pretty good. It can help make up for bulk, as I’ve seen with my Arden :feh_ardenwoke:

3 Likes