Ummm... How does he know about that?

This is related to the three houses dlc but I don’t consider it spoilers at all. If you consider animations spoilers, turn now.

It looks cool, but why does Yuri make finger guns when he uses magic? He should have no clue what guns are.

10 Likes

Because Magic is just bullets for mages

13 Likes

Because it looks cool, and it’s anime.

17 Likes

you know those animes where they point at people but it looks like a gun, hes doing exactly that AND more

3 Likes

The only thing that turns “regular” pointing into a finger gun is a protruding thumb. I personally find that more comfortable than the usual gesture, so maybe he’s the same.

5 Likes
Because magic...

IS EVERYTHING :feh_reinthink: :feh_rein: :feh_reinyes:

13 Likes

Literally everyone else waves their hands like maniacs but he’s actually calm about it.

3 Likes

Actually isn’t that just the trickster animations? I could be wrong, it may just be him.

2 Likes

I have no clue. I only just got to the second chapter of it.

1 Like

You can go to a near completed save data and reclass everyone. Men can be tricksters and War Monks, and the females can be all of them.

1 Like

FE 3 Houses, more like FE What Do I Do With My Hands?

3 Likes

Females can be war monks?

1 Like

I hate it when they randomly stare at their hands, it’s so annoying. Or when the girls do that dumb victory like pose on everything, like Annette for getting a great lesson.

1 Like

War clerics but yes. Only female class proficient in Fists. They pretty much look exactly like Awakenings versions. I believe one of the girls from the Abyss have a budding talent in fists.

1 Like

“My hands, what do I do with them!?”

5 Likes

Guns technology from the agarthans

Summary

there’s few objects censored by the church in the abyss, maybe it’s that.

8 Likes

I’m not 100% sure but I think it’s Constance

Also yes, War Clerics is just like the Awakening version but now they can use gauntlets. I think Annette would fit well in this class, especially with her unique weapon

7 Likes

Ikr it’s actually super weird. The real and definitely only reason I like Marianne more than Bernie is Marianne doesn’t do it while Bernie does

1 Like

:thinking:
I know cannons =/= pistols

2 Likes

More importantly males can’t get half of the new classes :catcry:

4 Likes