Ummm... How does he know about that?

Doesn’t matter if you only use whyfoos

This might be considered a spoiler, but its in a book you find somewhere in the DLC, so its not a spoiler for the story, but ya’ll have been warned regardless.

Potential Spoilerino?

I believe that guns aren’t, unknowns. Its hinted in the DLC that Rhea halted the advancement of Science for multiple reasons. She halted the creation of telescopes and use of oil for wartime reasons (the former also because of a fear that it would do something against faith for some unknown reason, even to me), I believe she was also against a printing press because it was A), useless to the illiterate masses, and B) would lead to mass production of false information which could lead to conflict, plus that it would create divides amongst the church because even with the current situation with the Wester church trying to lie it way into power, having printing presses would simplify their spread of fear and disinformation before causing a schism she wants to heavily avoid(cough Agarthans cough)

This leads me to believe that, I’m damn sure guns could have been an early stage thing. Just as gunpowder, FYI, was one of the inventions.

But, if we’re being real and not going deep diving for explanations as I do. This is likely just a trope that followed Yuri over. The suave “lady killer” with a heart and the finger gun thing isn’t new to that. Albeit, he’s less a lady killer in some of the supports and more or less being treated in therapy or treating others. Which is nice to see.

2 Likes

Or… it’s just because he has a budding skill in Bows… and Bows were the earliest forms of guns

I mean…
Hubert is honestly the only good male magic user so I’m not that concerned about it. Also, what’s the difference between the Valkyrie and dark knight? They do basically the same thing. Valkyrie mastery gives fiendish blow but I though it was available else where already.

It also gives Uncanny Blow and increases the range of magic :feh_maristare:

1 Like

Their Growth’s is one thing

1 Like

He might not be trying to make a finger gun, and it could just be a coincidence :feh_legion:

5 Likes

I forgot about the increased magic range…
Lysithea will decimate with that

2 Likes

I mean…
I obvious that it’s a finger gun. He will shoot, turn 360 degrees and then shoot with the other.

2 Likes

So will Hubie, oh wait :catcry:

2 Likes

Naw, gotta make Hubert an armor knight. It’s what he’s best at.

2 Likes

Like Edie? :feh_edelfrown:

2 Likes

:feh_eirikathink:

Audino then :feh_legion:

2 Likes

No, she’s gonna be a dark flier

1 Like