Unit Appreciation Thread

What are your favorite units in FEH , Why and what builds do they have.

Me, I’ve already shown how much I love Odin, but I’ll show more love to other units soon.

3 Likes

Favorites?

L!Marth (unfinished - plans to +10 and get +spd copy)

OG Marth

G!Marth

Jakob (unfinished - see +10 version)

Wrys (unfinished - see +10 version)

Lukas (unfinished - see +10 version)

Reinhardt (unfinished)

5 Likes

Canas, cuz personality, taste, design, backstory, mage, etc… everything corresponds to what I like.
Started loving him as a unit in 7, and just got better over time. Also I’m quite the nostalgic one, and since it’s been a long time now, I’m even more attached to him. I have trouble putting another character in front once I’ve found “the one” in a universe, even if they could be better.

But my most fav units in FE are also M!Daraen, Wolt, and Oboro. They all share 2nd place. I don’t know who would be next. After those 4 it’s just if I love/like/feel neutral about/dislike/hate them.

1 Like

Are you planning to Summoner Support Jakob when he is +10?

Actually, not even +10, just when I finish up getting the fodder for his build

2 Likes

why not?

List of my good bois:

• Kaden - I absolutely adore foxes, and he’s a kitsune, so I naturally loved him on the spot. He probably grew to be one of the 3 strongest dudes in my Birthright army. (I’d put down Selkie here, too. But I messed up in her paralogue and as a result, I didn’t get to know her too well. I want to tho, and I haven’t started a Revelation file yet, so… yay for second chances.) Currently doesn’t have much of a build.
  • Berkut - Fantastic villain and god-like voice acting. Simple as that. Merge level of +7, with Earth Boost as a budget option, QR, Hone Spd 3, and Fortress Res.
  • Luthier - Not in FEH, yet. An absolute, aboveable dork. Love his lines and voice acting. One of my strongest Echoes units.
  • Leon - His sassy tone paired with his lines is just too good. And Archers had busted range. Another one of my strongest Echoes units. Build is just Slaying Bow and Desperation when 36 speed was considered fast.
  • Líf - Absolute badass. And with more revelations being made in the story, he just keeps getting better and better. Not summonable yet, but he will be.

These are all units I want to +10, too. (As well as Fallen Berkut.) So their sets will be much better than what they have now.

4 Likes

Is it time for more Mia and Micaiah showing off time!? :smugmicaiah:

Also bonus napping boi!

5 Likes

I’m hoping to get a better Halloween Mia
she’s -Attack +Def :(

I have time to build my Wolt I will post it here like in 4 hours

4 Likes

I have like 10 possible builds for him but wrong IV’s and no fodder… :c
Plus I’m not sure they are good in any way.

So looking forward to see yours :feh_nino:

1 Like

i haven’t built her yet believe it or not but OG Felicia.

Also, Sothe. This is basically the build that I have on him currently

don't look if you're a bulli

3 Likes
General prefences

When I look at building a unit I don’t like them to be a sitting duck if the lose their support. This is a big part of why I dislike bladetomes in general.

I also prefer somewhat “less common/popular” units.

My play style is more “Bait and Strike” than it is hyper offensive.

Catria

My first +10. Started when M!Kana brought out easy access to Brazen Def/Res, and Firesweep Cordelia was the most common blue flier.

Laegjarn

Favorite OC and FE character overall

CYL3 best bring her some HB4!

Will probably switch seal to Chill Spd.

Build is very much a WIP.

Seth

Always wanted to build him, but his stats are at that point where any could be a good investment, so I was never sure what I wanted to do… Then came out Heart’s Blade. S supported with NY!Laegjarn.

Honorable mentions: Marth (but he’s too popular)
Veronica and Bruno -for their potential to make the story of Feh very interesting (I’m very story/plot driven).

2 Likes

1 Like

that’s right, get out of here

don’t bulli the bulli
:miststopbulli:

2 Likes
Linus

Niles

Matthew

Roy

Still need CC for Matthew and a +def IV for Roy (and maybe another B skill). But they are the units I use the most and I love them :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Just a few of my beauties

6 Likes
Eirika

Fae

I’ll be giving her steady stance seal once I get it

M!Robin

My first 5 star. He’s served me well.

Kagero

Great at killing all the armors.

Bartre

The oft underappreciated mustache man.

L!Lucina

A long term project of mine, defensive L!Lucina.

6 Likes
My first +10 Queen

Best Female General of Muspell

Best Redhead Tomboy

I love these 3 to bits,they accomplish so much stuff;I’m proud of them!

4 Likes