I wanted to give it a go on one of these Unit builder tournaments but I’m not comfortable in my capabilities to do a full one yet so this one will have 16 people. The theme of this tournament is keeping a budget. You will have an amount of SP to use to build your unit. You will given two random units from across the entire roster to choose between. I will make sure you will get two different weapon types however, it is possible to have two of the same character. (We can discuss bans.) I will use random.org with numbers 1 to 480 to decide the heroes you get. If there is enough of an interest in this tourney, I may expand it to have more people.
This is how it works, please read carefully:
- Let me know in the comment section below if you want to join. This tournament will have place for 16 players! Check the participant list to see if there’s room left.
- Each participant will receive an assigned character in a private message. You can check the list below to see which character you may get. You will make a build for your character using Unit Builder . Once you made a build for your character save the image and post it in the private conversation.
- Flowers and merges will always be maxed out (even for Alfonse, Sharena and Anna). In this tourney, all units can choose an asset. There will be no summoner support, blessings or ally boost.
- For this tournament I will use a “Challange” bracket, everyone will be assigned a random opponent. The fight will be simulated in the FEH Mass Duel Simulator
Who initiates first will be picked by a random number generator.
*The base amount that each unit can have is 1000. This should be enough for a regular special, a Tier 4 skill, and personal refine weapon, but perhaps you want to have them distributed evenly. This number is subject to change
*Every movement type will have an SP variable
*Every unit will come with nothing. Weapons and skills a 5 * summon will get, will cost SP to obtain
*The last SP amount counts so Death Blow 4 will count as much as Swift Sparrow 3 and Distant counter.
*Weapon Refines will count as the last SP amount.
*The amount of SP you use will not be increased if the unit you get does not start with that skill on their learn set (Alfonse’s Death Blow 3 costs as much as Sharena’s Death Blow 3)
- Here is a link to all of the passive skills.
Refines are 350.
Personal weapon refines are 400.
*You may choose any Seal to give your unit at it’s highest level, at no cost of SP.
Bonds/Solos/Rouses/Oaths- Any weapon that have these effects will not be activated when fighting.
Surtr’s Weapon Sinmara
Close call and repel
B!Ike Urvan’s special refine
*Any skill that gains a variable buff based on number of allies or enemies (owl tomes, glittering breath) will gain the minimum buff.
*sessions will not be at full potential. You will not get +9 to two stats for free.
(suggestions? am I missing any?)
Banned characters (WIP)
Dancers (they almost always have a worse BST than their nondancer peirs)
Staff units (most aren’t built for 1v1 combat
Two examples of builds and their SP cost
I need to fix this because of rule changes
(I hope all goes well ) Those that have done these before am I missing anything (besides the bracket example)
If anything seems confusing in this explanation, ask a question in the replies for a not as confusing explanation.