Unusual or Memetic Support Rosters

We need to have faith in her getting a main interlude!

1 Like

:thinking:
Cleo could possibly work for Assassin, since she was the boss of her event. Lalter or Lartoria for lancer.
For Saber… hm… Sigurd, if you have him?

Edit: Or Jason when he arrives in NA.

3 Likes

Heh, well, I’m a bit worried what it would mean for the foundations of humanity if the Eli Saga ever became main story relevant…

3 Likes

Not quite enough racial diversity until we get Lakshmi Bai.

7 Likes

Does BB getting a tan count for racial diversity?

6 Likes

She’s technically got dark skin because of Pele, not because she’s been sunbathing, so uh… maybe?

You know, it occurs to me that the Throne of Heroes is seriously biased against cultures without writing. I hope we can get some servants out of central Africa, since a lot of anthropologists have been collecting and publishing their oral traditions. That dude with the magical fly-swatter that could raise the dead sounds cool!

8 Likes

More African servants would be great.

4 Likes

This one may be a little out there, but try to guess the theme.

1 Like

Is it meant to be something like “bad servants”? If so, I object to Siegfried, Marie, and Stheno being there.

Spooks?

1 Like

:joy:
Not quite, but you’re close.

Yes.

4 Likes

You should use that one at Halloween. ;-)

2 Likes

:rofl:
I should!

3 Likes

I don’t think that there’s anyone for archer or rider, but this is all of the servants who were not “born” by parents in the typical way.

1 Like

Archer: Kuro/Chloe. And before you start arguing that she was born normally, Illya and Kuro weren’t born as twins. Kuro literally split off from Illya and became a new person.
Rider: Possibly Quetz because of the whole “space virus” thing.

Oh, and Iri would also count, if you wanted to use her instead of Sieg or Nursery.

2 Likes

Once Da Vinci Lily comes out, she’s perfect for Rider.

1 Like

True.

I don’t have any of them unfortunately. I’m looking forward to finally getting Chloe next year, and I’m rolling for MLB Magical Girl of Sapphire, so I might be able to get some of the other servants from that event too.

Similarly, I don’t have AssNito, so I can’t complete team fluffy ears.

4 Likes

Anyone want to guess this one?