Unusual units to +10 merge

Hey everyone. I have been playing FEH for about 2 years now, and I was wanting to get my first +10 merged unit. But I was thinking, why build some Seliph or Echidna when there are far less common units that people even consider max merging. I was wondering if you guys could provide me with some F2P options for such a feat. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m… not sure what you mean, but +10 merged units are either because they’re your favorite character, you’re merging for arena (AR is somewhat less merge-dependent), or both. Depends on who you like or what you need.

3 Likes

What I mean is, I am looking to +10 a unit who most would never consider building up in the first place. I am just looking for someone who fits that description and is good enough for p.v.e content. Did I do a better job explaining that time?

2 Likes

This is kind of a vague question, so I’ll try to answer as best as I can. We can break it down for several reasons:

Popularity: Some units are simply more popular than others. Lucina fans are likely to focus on Lucina. Folks like ShinyGyrados loves the Tellius series and will max merge Ashnard.

Utility: Some units are flat out better than others. Some people will merge a Flame Emperor because it’s the highest BST unit for F2P players. Aversa and Iago are super popular in AR.

Memes: People will build up units who are naturally slow, defensively weak, whatever and try to push the limit. Speedy Arden? Hell yeah!

EDIT: Now that I see your follow up post, I’d say take a look in the find a friend and look for a unit that people aren’t making. I have a Jagen as my lead because I was able to build an awesome anti-mage unit and figured people may like to use him in their Rival Domains or Allegiance Battles.

2 Likes

Build up bartre or barst

1 Like

Honestly, merging someone just because they’re unpopular is kinda stupid imo

Just merge who you like

8 Likes

I actually have an unmerged Barst who does what I need him to do.

2 Likes

Wrys

2 Likes

3 Likes

Cain, or that toilet head lance cav.
Raigh is rare.
Matthew is fairly rare despite the broadleaf refine.
Probably some gen 1 healer everyone forgot existed

3 Likes

I kinda agree considering that every unit has their fans and I doubt there’s anyone who isn’t usable for PVE, realistically speaking.

If you just want to build up a weak unit because you want to try to make someone who’s underrated shine, then I honestly suggest looking at the Gamepress Tier list. As much of a meme as it can be, I’m pretty sure there’s definite reasons why the units in the lower tiers are placed there.

2 Likes

Lachesis maybe?

Fir is pretty rare too.

Hana too I got you covered Idunno

3 Likes

Ooh! Build Narcian!

1 Like

“A lot of guys underestimated me. They’re dead now.”
-Toilet head lance cav

Honestly though, she’s a pretty decent PVE unit. I think all the gem weapon cavs are good PVE units. I’m gonna build a Stahl in the future because of the sheer amount of copies I have of him but the only thing holding me back for Sully is that she’s so valuable as a fodder unit (Sapphire lance, Swordbreaker, AND Draw Back on a 3 star unit?!!! Value.)

3 Likes

Or Lon’qu. Ignore the speed buff.

3 Likes

:catflower:

8 Likes

If you’re talking Fir, then I’ll point to Shanna as well. Blue Flier Fir.

If you’re talking sword infantry, then I’ll point to Ogma, the OG swordboi.

2 Likes

Subaki?

1 Like

Nyo! (Nice :3)

I guess I’m just gonna keep adding units I don’t see getting invested into everyday.

Lloyd, Oliver, Jamke, Jeorge, Tanya, Fallen Takumi, Garon, Navarre, Tailtiu, Mae, Bartre, Frederick, Xander, Camus, Zephiel, Masked Marth, Clive, Tobin, Legion, Michalis, Gerome, Haar, Finn, Saias, Groom Marth, NYLaegjarn, Halloween Dorcas, Picnic Leo, Spring Bartre, Death Knight, Summer Ylgr, V!Titania, Canas, Valter, Gharnef, Cynthia, Groom Hinata, Askr Trio, Cain, Abel, Palla, Travant, Marisa, Male Morgan, Jakob…

And probably Summer Lorenz. I dunno why I see so much hate for the guy, I honestly like what he brings to the table.

2 Likes