Upcoming arena units(18/2-3/3)

Welp, this isnt going to be fun, I only have singular copies of bonus units so i cant climb much

11 Likes

Rudolf and Alm is OP.
Does not need fusion

Why couldn’t that lance cav be Oscar? :feh_elisad:

1 Like

I’m happy I free pulled V!Faye now, I won’t really have to try since I’m only in around 18/19 tier.

On the other hand I could try and build L!Lyn and see if I can have some fun using her in arena.

Unless I can figure a good Armor to go with her, Faye’s out.

Lyon would be a good colorless counter/tank
L!Lyn for main offense
V!Silque might be able to tank with bonuses
And S!Rinea for support

Well I guess Legendary Lyn will get some use in Arena for a bit. I refuse to use any Valentine SoV unit so I was expecting to have no bonus units. So the fact that Legendary Lyn is one is honestly more than I was expecting.

1 Like

Oof looks like Silque is gonna come out from the bench… on the bright side at least I don’t have to build my Alphonse quite yet

2 Likes

Damn, i either have to use the low bst Silque, the supreme wheelchair Alfonse, or build Barst now instead of when i initially planned to.

Thank God i’m going up to T20 at the end of this season so i don’t have to try to increase my Tier for the first half.

2 Likes

I see Abel :eyes:
This is my chance to finally put him to use once again :feh_hridexcited:

4 Likes

But it could be Oscar though! :catroll:

4 Likes

I don’t have an Oscar promoted, but I do have a +5 Abel I never finished because I’ve mostly retired my cav team now :catroll:

4 Likes

:feh_elisad:

4 Likes
but Oscar

he needs +spd
:catroll:

3 Likes

Well. Its just me and Alfie again. I guess. :feh_elisad:

2 Likes

Give Alf the opportunity to learn Open the Way.

1 Like

That’s a great Oscar :feh_hridexcited:
He’ll get his chance eventually :feh_birbpeek:

1 Like

Hopefully.

1 Like

I think I remember him being a bonus unit in the past, which might hurt his chances of returning :feh_arthurthink:
But I have terrible memory, so maybe I just made that up :feh_legion:

1 Like

Whelp I sacced Silque off to Sakura. Either I’m not doing arena for a little while or back down to tier 18 it is :feh_elisad:

Welp, looks like Lyn week again. Oh well.

1 Like