Upcoming Himiko vs Douman! Who are you rolling for? One servant to unload on

As the title states. Who are you rolling for? Yes, I know they are completely different gameplay styles, but if you could only roll for one, who would it be?

[poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]

Your pick
  • Himiko
  • Douman

0 voters

4 Likes

Douman only gets rolls if Ibuki arrives three times quickly.

4 Likes

I can not choose to be honest, i like both

1 Like

I’ll skip both because Kiara destroyed me and I have to save for Taira, but I’d love to get Douman in the future. I honestly don’t care about Himiko but I wouldn’t mind getting her from GSSR after I play her event

4 Likes

Casual multi or two for both, maybe, but neither I’m going all in on. Douman is already the focus of my attention on my alt, but could be fun on my future van Gogh team and similarly Himiko could be a useful crit support, but I’m neutral on her atm and she isn’t all that necessary.

3 Likes

Himiko is amazing if you run crit teams a lot or if you plan to use her in a Castoria shell. Otherwise, I’m not sold.

Douman is good regardless.

4 Likes

Where’s the Saito option

9 Likes

I am already planning to skip Himiko and rolling for Douman.

5 Likes

WHERE’S NEMO

5 Likes

He’s a 4*. You’re bound to get him while rolling Himiko.

5 Likes

Skipping both

3 Likes

He’s after these two, I think.

In between, on the Van Gogh banner.

2 Likes

We can’t find him.

22 Likes

I’m going after neither and only on that banner for Saito

That’s the whole point

reeeeeeee

9 Likes

Going for Satio as well. It’s like the Reines/ Asterea
banner, was going after Luvia, and got her and Reines.
:+1::trophy::ok_hand:

1 Like

I wish he was a 4 star

I too rolled for both of them and got 5 SR spooks and 1 Luvia around the same time as Reines

2 Likes

Himiko IMO. Douman is neat, but Himiko is waifu. I’m probably skipping both though to save for 2023 since I spent my chunk of SQ on Artoria to no success outside some RP’s. I’ll likely just borrow Himiko off support if I want to do the Merlin Castoria Himiko stall strat since I have Merlin and Castoria.

4 Likes

dododouman baybeeee

7 Likes