Upcoming New Heroes Banner Speculation

I think everyone was thinking that Three Houses would be the next Heroes Banner after Halloween, but before a banner featuring the top voted heroes in CYL 3 (Dorcas and Owain banners). The October Chibi sprite leak shows the main unit will be a character with blue hair and a red background. Now while you could make an arguement for Lucia, Silque, or even Rinea, I think that Marianne is the most likely. Not only does it make sense for another Three Houses character banner similar to Shadows of Valentia to happen again, but the banner will likely be similar to the Changing Winds banner with two Golden Deer, one Blue Lion, and one Black Eagle who’ll be demoted. Also makes sense for it to be Golden Deer as that was probably the second most popular class pre release.

Now to speculate on which characters would be included if Marianne is the red character on the banner and that there is a character in each color. Also Marianne would be a Sword Calvary wielding her relic Blutgang or just a Red Tome.

The obvious one from Blue Lions is Dedue as an Axe Armor. He could be saved for the Blue Lions two character banner like Hubert was for the Black Eagles banner, but as long as he is 5 Stars I.S. likely won’t mind. Also another Armor yay :upside_down_face:

For the second Golden Deer unit that became tricky. I eventually decided on Ignatz being a bow infantry unit. He could be an odd choice, but if we are to have each unit be in a seperate color he makes sense since the Black Eagles character I have in mind is a lance unit. Raphael introducing Colorless Gauntlets strikes me as a headliner in the banner. Lorenz would likely be either a lance or blue/green tome Calvary. Lysithea would be a red mage. Leonie would be a lance cavalier.

Ferdinand strikes me as the unit from Black Eagles that’d be demoted. Linhardt, Bernadetta, and especially Dorothea will likely be 5 Stars on the future banners. Caspar could be demoted, but Dedue is more likely and it’s better to bet on one hero per color. Ferdinand would obviously be a lance cavalier. He could even have the Spear of Assal if he’s lucky.

If we are to have another 3-4 Star unit added to the pool I nominate Cyril. He has supports with 4 of the Golden Deers (Claude, Hilda, Ignatz, Lysithea) and having another Axe Flier in the pool would be cool.

For the GHB I suppose we can have Solon be a Red Mage since we clearly don’t have enough of those.

Tldr: Speculated Banner for people
Dedue: Axe Armor
Ignatz: Colorless Bow Infantry
Ferdinand: Lance Cavalry Demote
Marianne: Sword or Red Tome Cavalry (Premium Unit)

Possible 3-4 Star-Cyril: Axe Flying
GHB Solon: Red Tome Infantry

That’s it for my rambling. Here’s hoping for good banners and fortune for the players in the future. Also hopefully some more Rouse Skills and Rally Up Spd+ will be here in the future.

1 Like

Oh God, no.

I hope Raphael isn’t showing up anytime soon. :sob:

1 Like

Gauntlets are likely coming in Book 4 if I had to guess and he’d be the unit to debut them.

1 Like

Or Caspar

1 Like

Maybe Caspar, but Raphael is officially a Grappler. Caspar is a Warrior so Axe instead.

2 Likes

Finally someone else who says Raph is more known for the gauntlets than Caspar is

2 Likes

Ya even if Caspar can make a good Grappler it’s only Raphael that has it as the official class. I’m personally making Caspar a Wyvern Lord in my BL playthrough

I really do think that the next banner is 3H. It would make sense qfter all. And wow your assessment of who would likely be in it was really well thought out! Kudos!

1 Like

I thought raph and caspar were both known for gauntlets. I mean i use an axe with caspar more than I do with Raph… but yeah

Also i wouldnt be surprised if thry gave us Ashe or Bernadetta but didnt make them op and demoted them. Especially wouldnt be a surprise of those 2 were colorless…

Thanks, I tried to think it out with their different skills given that Marianne is the premium unit. It was a bit hard since I thought if we were to have another Three Houses banner that Raphael would be the new focus to introduce the Gauntlets.

1 Like

Ashe is easily demoted in a future banner. Bernie is less likely in my mind given that she is so popular and she could be a really neat 5 Star bow unit. Other 3 Houses units that could be demoted are Leonie, Caspar, Lorenz, and Flayn and Alois. There is also the Church characters that will be interesting to see if they get a banner.

1 Like

I love theorycrafting! What do you think a version of Bernadetta or Ashe may have? I wouldnt be surprised if ashe is a calvary archer. Ooo and maybe bernie can be our first red archer?

1 Like

Ooo a banner with gauntlet units and beast units cuz they are so new would also be cool

I honestly have given up on getting any Red Archers after we got Legendary Alm as Colorless. Regarding Three Houses Bow Knights Bernie seems the most likely in my mind.

2 Likes

Awesome! What kind of weapon do you think Bernadetta would have? Probably something to reflect her personality. Maybe built in Pass, as well as a solo skill?

But Marianne got her relic weapon post-time skip and in part one her crest is treated like a secret.I don’t see them making spoilers so early. I see more Marianne as a cavalry healer as her first alt.

2 Likes

I think a Brazen to reflect Persecution Complex would be good, but a Solo skill works well especially if she has a Rouse Skill which Calvary can use.

1 Like

I want him to show up!!

1 Like

That’s what I thought too until I saw the background. She has a Red background meaning she’ll get a Red Weapon.

1 Like