Upcoming refines for December 2022

14 Likes

No Edelgard what is this bs… tho Kronya finally

10 Likes

Hopefully Kronya refine is gonna be better than Python’s refine. Otherwise i will haunt IS again for ruining a refine.

1 Like

Me when i see the recent refine batch:

WHERE IS BYLETH?! pulls out shotgun :feh_hildarage:

8 Likes

I mean her base weapon alone is better than his weapon already so :feh_lucyshrug:

3 Likes

True, Kronya’s an assassin too. Python is screwed

3 Likes

Kronya time. I’ll be happy with a dual phase Savage Blow and more attack as she’s a little low for someone trying to Vantage sweep. More would of course be appreciated, imagine slaying and cooldown -1 after combat to work with Special Spiral for constant fire Lethality. Now there’s a deadly assassin.

Hopeful for Nah too. I like her in Awakening and do actually have one copy of her which is one more than her bannermates Kjelle and Yarne.

6 Likes

Warth before Snowthis: me sad :feh_selkiepout:

Very early D!Ephraim: all is forgiven :feh_roysmile:

7 Likes

A boring batch for me. I have one Nah and one Winter Marth and i doubt i’ll use them now :(

5 Likes

Kronya, here we come!!!

5 Likes

Hubert :D

About time he becomes an accual functioning unit

4 Likes

ELE38BM27p1JK

Also really bad manuals… Even follow up and vengeful fighter. What is this? 2020?

8 Likes

Kronya is neat. The rest? Eh… Even the Duos are fairly meh but they’ve got to get something eventually.

8 Likes

Wow, they actually DID refine Duophraim before Ewan. That’s kind of depressing. But Hubert really needed a refine too, and for quite a bit longer.

9 Likes

My theory is that they refined Duo Marth so early/fast to sell him better for christmas as his returning banner is just around the corner, otherwise people investing into him would have to wait another year for him to come back.

I expect his refine to be a bit broken to push on those sales. RIP Xmas Sothis tho

Edit: On that note they pushed the OG 3 house refines to January which is usally a non-spending month…
IS looking after your bank accounts :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

11 Likes

It’s possible that Byleth could be in January or February alongside Winter Sothis or Winter Altina in the next refine batch

1 Like

Whoa now, let’s not jump the gun here

W-Altina was a whole year after W-Marth and W-Sothis. It would be insane to refine her now

8 Likes

Well, Altina gets her refine next month in schedule and W!Altina has the same prf weapon. That’s why both Altina Alts get their refine.

12 Likes

It was always going to be Marth or Sothis this month by the order of release of seasonals with prfs.

On a side note, this batch also now has us starting into the problem of refining one per month when every month from that winter on has 2, 3 and occasionally 4 seasonal prfs. The follow year’s winter banner won’t see refines for two years at this rate. Barring Altina for weapon sharing.

8 Likes

I totally forgot about normal Altina’s remix. That said… I dunno, it’s possible the Remix and refine could come at different times. It happened with Gunnthrá and while they’ve been pretty consistent about not doing that since then, you never know for sure especially since Altina shares the same weapon with another unit as what happened with L-Ike and L-Ryoma

10 Likes