Upcoming SR Ticket

For the upcoming SR ticket should I use it to get NP2 Parvati or NP2 Zerkalot? I will summon on Kama banner next year so I have another shot at getting Parvati. I do not have a MLB Kscope (only got 2). Thoughts?

4 Likes

Best Answer: Whichever you love most.

Practical Answer: Lancelot if you can otherwise make him work for most of what you want to do.

Parvati is wonderful and makes stable loops easily, but low NP levels can be a bit challenging beyond dailies and such.

3 Likes

Wait , when is the SR ticket coming ? I thought we werent getting one?

This November during the Abby DL campaign.

3 Likes

The argument that we’re not getting one assumes that the one we got for the Babylonia campaign earlier this year replaced the one JP got 2 years ago. It’s also entirely possible that isn’t the case, and we just won’t get the Babylonia event again in 2 years (meaning we just got the Babylonia ticket at the same time as JP did).

5 Likes

Wait a minute, after this next SR Ticket…When is the next one? :fgo_casgilworry:

About the ticket, i’m picking Circe cuz i want to be a piglet too. In your shoes, definitely Zerkerlot.

6 Likes

If you plan to roll for Kama the odds are REALLY high that you will get at least 1 Parvati. Parvati is one of my top favorites so it hurts me to say this but you should get Berserkerlot.

Beserkerlot is supposed to work infinitely better at NP and again there is a HIGH probability that you will get Paru NP2 during your Kama rolls.

6 Likes

Unless we get another early SR ticket they got on JP It is going to be a long time after the Abby banner before we get another one because we got Babylonia early.

Seems like everybody in this thread is planning to misuse their Nero NP Upgrade Tickets.

shame

27 Likes

Is Parvati that much better than Valkyrie? I was planning on using mine for Valkyrie.

Anyway we’re lucky that we’re getting a Lancelot banner right before it so that may make things easier in case you get lucky.

For DDS, not really.

Outside of DDS? YES.

1 Like

From everything I read they are just about even.

Parv has a bit more damage T3 and more group utility and Valk slightly more looping stability.

3 Likes

honestly there are so many arguments about whos better.

Its like Team waver vs Team Skadi . No1 will agree

And here I am Team Merlin , Forever alone.

9 Likes

Agreed, but I wouldn’t let either of them perform a root canal on me.

6 Likes

So I guess I’ll use my SR ticket for Zerkalot and hope to get Parvati next year.

I think team Tama and Jeanne are more alone than Merlin…

5 Likes

Good to know, i’ll go with the one i like most first then.

I’ll roll for Parvati next year if she doesn’t spook me earlier.

2 Likes

Actually, on topic: Isn’t Zerkerlot without Superscope kinda harsh?

I honestly don’t know. Arash can solve that, but actual looping three times looks hard.

2 Likes

I believe you need Waver and a non-mlb scope to loop with Zerklot.

2 Likes

Without a superscope there should be no reason to go for Dantes from the summer banner right? Plus he needs to be NP3+ to actually be good with Skadi