All of the refines here:

Screenshots:

All refines screenshots

27 Likes

caineghis :eyes:

11 Likes

He looks WILD <3

8 Likes

Oooh, Rutger. CD acceleration and mitigations? Me likey. Making that F2P worth the work.

9 Likes

Keaton’s refine looks meh to me (not awful by any means but not exciting) but i think out of everyone here he had the best prf beforehand anyways.

All of them look good at least.

13 Likes

So, flashing, dr, slaying, and stats.

Damn. They didn’t do my boy dirty. Nice. Looks like the lion king pulled out pretty well too

14 Likes

I forget, was Freikugel’s Text always a Wall?

5 Likes

Now I can finally update his build from what I had before, I’ve been waiting a while for his refine

This NOT the updated build btw lol

15 Likes

ngl if i can get a +atk naga on her remix banner I might have to switch to that for her boon cause of this refine lol

4 Likes

You have a +10 Critger? Had no idea :eyes:

8 Likes

Not that long, but it had a lot of text because of how lazy to fight Hilda is

7 Likes

Okay

2 Likes

Rutger’s refine is so boring to me. Yeah it’s pretty good but it’s effects that are already so common. Really hoped he’d get something unique.

6 Likes

original freikugel wasn’t that bad description-lengthwise for today’s standards at least

6 Likes

So they added True Damage to her weapon, Nice

4 Likes

Ups, I thought it had more text, to be honest :sneezing_face:

7 Likes

if they do this huge boost to hilda, they better give petra the same treatment for her weapon

8 Likes

Petra should’ve been a Sword Infantry in my opinion but yeah, she needs an update

6 Likes

i agree it makes more sense for her but i appreciate they decided to do something different with her considering all the 3H units released at that time were all incredibly simple and safe (and kinda boring ngl)

it helps that petra keeps pity breaking me though so i’m coping hard

9 Likes

Holy shit this batch is kinda nuts?! Here are the highlights from some of my faves.

Caineghis really out here coming for Kjelle’s neck with the follow-up DR AND the %-based stat buffs. Disappointing that he doesn’t get speed but eh, 0x2 gonna look the same.

meanwhile, L!Alm got everything he could ask for: Stats, Tempo AND Sweep. And his Tru Damage now works on both phases & AoE specials. He’s gonna shred so many things now.
:feh_sigurdeyes:

Hilda’s Refine, in true Hilda fashion is the sleeper hit this batch. Drive Spec+Wary and True damage w/ 40% DR. and all she has to do is just sit on her ass.

ICONIC.

We stan a lazy ass bitch.

(Honorable mention to S!Laegjaern: She can get up to 20 Atk/Spd and doesn’t have to chose between a flow skill or a trace. All those Forma Laegjarns be eating good tonite)

18 Likes