Update Thread for "In the Mind of Ótr"

or
Hello everyone,
As already announced, I am starting the update thread for Ótr’s analysis today. As already known, I will report every week on Wednesday and give you the current status.

At the moment it looks like this: I have started with the first chapter in which Ótr appears Chapter 2. I am not far with the analysis yet, but I will try to finish Chapter 2 today, but this chapter is a Behemoth. I tried something new with this analysis, so if you are interested in a preview you can download it.

On another thing that’s going on: The restoration of the old analyses. I’m currently on the analysis of Karla & Bartre, so since the last update I’ve updated the analysis of L’Arachel and Luthier. As soon as they are all done I will make them available to you again in a ZIP file, but if you are already interested in reading them please contact me and I will make them available to you.

If you have further questions you can always contact me. Otherwise, I wish you all another beautiful day.

Subscribers

Subscribers
@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes
@af1899

9 Likes

I am a bit behind on reading em due to being busy but I’ll get to it soon-ish. Hopefully

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
Today’s update is a bit late, as I was busy with other things. So the current status is as follows: The analysis is as good as finished. I have already covered everything up to and including chapter 10. So there’s not much left but chapter 11 and then his quotes as a character in the game and of course his quotes from the latest Forging Bond event where he appeared. In addition to that, there’s something extra, but I’ll keep that under wraps until you see it. If you still want to have a look, there is, as always, a download link to the latest version. From this point on I would advise you not to take a look if you want to see the work without spoilers, but for those who would like to take a look now, you are welcome to do so.

Expect a release around Monday/Tuesday. I’m not sure when I’ll be through, but since I have 4 days off now, which I hope won’t be ruined again, I have time to finish the analysis. I don’t have much planned, so I’m using the time to relax and recover, because the last month has really been torture. I will announce the exact release date about a day before in this thread.

If you have any further questions you can always contact me and I wish you a nice rest of the day.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes