(Update with build) On a scale of +0 to +10 Claude, how much does Micaiah hate me?

Welp…

Screenshot_20220617_172510

First +10 seasonal, by the way. If you had told me when 3H came out, I wouldn’t have believed you. If you told me right now, I still would not believe you.

2 Dimitris, 5 Edelgards, minus two Micaiahs.

I stopped going for Greens after both Dimitris, I just wanted him for fodder. I still went for Red and Blue because I was fine with any extra copies of those two. Got Larum and Eleonora.

Got a free Brave Dimitri who’s already +10. My nearest +10 seasonal before this was Dancer Micaiah. In case the message is not clear, I had no realistic intention of merging Claude, but now I’ll exploit him to no end.

Kill me…?

Edit: It’s fine, he’s fun.

24 Likes

Colorless hell is still colorless hell, I see. RIP.

Claude is at least a fantastic unit

19 Likes

Colorless hell is worse than red now. I wanted Dimitri for fodder too and Edelgard pierced me instead. I know they are a good unit and I’ll keep them but I really needed the fodder to finally finish my Ninja Shamir.

5 Likes

I summoned 7 off focus Green 5*'s trying to get a single Dimitri… and still don’t have S/D Menance

5 Likes

That genuinely pains me, I know how much you wanted it.

3 Likes

It’s pretty much Thorr all over again… tho luckily Edeltina is my main real target and she’s +5 after 3 off focus and 2 4* specials

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna be merging a new seasonal 5* to +10 on their debut banner, but if she’s an AHR focus next year, then maybe it could happen, I got a pretty decent amount. Maybe I can justify going for 1 or 2 more during the time the banner lasts. She and Claude could be a very outstanding 3H pair.

4 Likes

I feel you. Colorless truly is hell. I spent 15 orbs only for 1st circle, got 3 colorless, all of them 3* gen 1 crap.
:fgo_headpats:

On another note congrats for +10 S!Claude! Boy looks good!

7 Likes