Use of Divine Codes?

So the new mode is giving out a new currency, similarly to how Sacred Coins & Refining Stones were introduced. :feh_birbpeek:
What do you guys think these will do?
They seem to have different parts? :thinking:

So there’s probably some incrementing system here. We’ll probably get at least 3 tiers to these. :feh_arthurthink:

3 Likes

Take inherited skills off of units and inherit them to someone else? :fgo_umu:

I have many projects I regret

11 Likes

The "otherworldy power "part to me seems to indicate they can summon heroes? Since we summon heroes from different worlds/timeline?

Seems like too much though.

1 Like

Yes please let it be this

2 Likes

I would be farming for divine codes way harder than Grails if they let us do that. I have so many wasted skills I need on other units

5 Likes

We give them to @Venatorio so he doesn’t have to code as much :feh_legion:

6 Likes

swims in

oh wait this topic isn’t about stats

swims away again

really tho wtf is up with these codes

6 Likes

Old-fashioned comedian voice: And what’s the deal with divine codes?!

5 Likes

hqdefault (3)

5 Likes

I was thinking about him when I said it, but didn’t want to out myself there

9a33af070e1eb9136c4cbba1066ce7d4

6 Likes

They might be related to a possible non gacha progression system, specifically for gen 1 5*s. Well, im hoping its that or a skill shop.

I was initially thinking this, but if they were the currency for a skill shop that’d be great

I’m hoping something to do with an alternative way to get rarer fodder onto a unit without using orbs for it. Reminds me of combat manuals - codes - sort of the same thing.

I really get the feeling it has somthing to do with skills :feh_legion:

As cool as that sounds (I have DC on a Myrrh I rarely use now), the keyword “part” in the name of it seems to imply a story of some kind? :thinking:
Or maybe they’re a crafting material :feh_arthurthink:

Talked about it in a thread yesterday.