Vantage B!Ike?

Um… wut

4 Likes

To heal with Aether I guess. Nearly dead, heal to not die. Very specific though.

2 Likes

I mean he does better with literally any other b skill

Pass.

4 Likes

Like, spin a wheel, pick whatever slot b it lands on and you probably have a better skill for B!Ike(in arena defense especially)

2 Likes

That’d mean he’d want Aether charged frequently enough and with DC sacrificing a Breath slot, he’d need someone like B!Lucina to make that feel worth keeping Vantage for that reason

2 Likes

Ok fair enough on pass

2 Likes

And there were no brave lucies to be found

Wait wait! Pass DOES have a use! He uses pass to rush past the nuke and take out the dancer in the back!

Of course pass has it’s uses, it’s just more niche. Not for Ike though, he’s much better on enemy phase.

5 Likes

I could see it being useful for finishing off the unit up front, but using Pass to close in and attack from the other end to restrict the remaining enemies

Edit: Ooh, and Obstruct Seal for extra zoning strats. I don’t actually hate this idea

3 Likes

Usually I find this stupidity in AA and voting gauntlet what the heck was he doing in normal Arena defense :joy::joy:

1 Like

I need to do my arena before i forget

1 Like

Does wrath activate before or after renewal, because I found this.

Even still, you lose the extra damage.

1 Like

They activate simultaneously

So even if Renewal would put you above 75%, you still get charged by Wrath

4 Likes

Still not the worst idea. He has to stay above 50% so having renewal helps him stay in the 50%~75% sweepspot. And they both trigger at once, meaning you still get the cd

1 Like

Should I fight this?

3 Likes

Although he has aether for healing so I guess I don’t really understand that renewal after all.

:joy::joy: It’s a trap! Everything else is +10 W!Sothis

1 Like

now that I think about it that would actually be genius

1 Like