Various questions about servants and upcoming ones

Had some questions that I was hoping for some advice on.

Starting off, was wanting some advice about upcoming servants like Koyanskaya and Morgan. Was wondering if anyone had a clue on when they’re gonna drop in NA. As for assassin’s, Jack is my only 5* one and I heard that Koyanskaya is like a God tier one, or at least just a really good support assassin. Haven’t actually looked up anything about her abilities and info yet. As for Berserker’s, currently I have Ibaraki-Douji, and while I do like her a lot, I want a better berserker. Was honestly hoping for Summer Musashi with the GSSR, especially since I managed to get Castoria. I got rider Leo, which is still great to have with Castoria, but Musashi would have been more ideal for me. I heard that at some point this year one or both of those 2 will drop. Between the two I feel like I’d have better luck saving up for one instead of trying for both, in which case I’d probably go with Morgan.

Also was wondering about people’s opinions on Heracles and his upcoming buff, if I should lvl him up to replace Ibaraki. I’d want to get him to 90 which would require 2 grails, 90 being what I have Ibaraki at. That said, I don’t want to waste the resources if Morgan’s right around the corner.

Also another question I had was about craft essences to use for Castoria. Originally I was using the one 5* CE that gives her 10% NP each turn, but I have one Fragment of 2030 CE which gives 8 crit stars a turn. I have that assigned to her right now, but was wondering what others would consider the better CE for her to have. I heard that her lvl 10 bond CE would be best, but it’ll be a good while before I get her to that.

Morgan late may early June next year

Koyanskaya exactly 1 year give or take a few days

2 Likes

Ah, got it. Was assuming it was this year going off I guess clickbait thumbnails I saw on YouTube.

You or anyone here know if Summer Musashi will be getting another rank up anytime soon? Or if it would be a good idea to lvl Heracles to 90 and switch out my Ibaraki for him?

Morgan will come on June 2023.
Koyanskaya will come on the next fgo anniversary, which will likely be right after Morgan.

If you want to see the dates of them anothers banners, you can se here: FGO Event Compendium [2017 - Present] - Google Sheets

They have different roles. Jack is a ST DPS, while Koyanskaya can be used as a AOE DPS or as a support.

I don’t know about their damage difference, so I can’t say who is better as a DPS, but Heracles can also be used as a last man standing. His CE is very good for that, and his buff will make he even better.

That will depend on what you want to do. For quick battles, CEs with start NP gauges problably will be better, but for longer battles the 2030 or the one with 10% NP gauge each turn will be better.

3 Likes

another rate up? not yet by jp. na might get one during thanksgiving banners. those are banners exclusive to na and only the devs know who gets one.

1 Like

Here’s another upcoming banners spreadsheet, sorted by servant: Upcoming Banners by Servant - Google Sheets

Also was wondering about people’s opinions on Heracles and his upcoming buff, if I should lvl him up to replace Ibaraki. I’d want to get him to 90 which would require 2 grails, 90 being what I have Ibaraki at. That said, I don’t want to waste the resources if Morgan’s right around the corner.

If you’re still going through the story, Herc can carry you pretty hard - he’s a great “last man standing” servant in difficult boss fights! That said, I wouldn’t waste grails on him before you’ve used him a lot and like him.

Also another question I had was about craft essences to use for Castoria. Originally I was using the one 5* CE that gives her 10% NP each turn, but I have one Fragment of 2030 CE which gives 8 crit stars a turn. I have that assigned to her right now, but was wondering what others would consider the better CE for her to have. I heard that her lvl 10 bond CE would be best, but it’ll be a good while before I get her to that.

Honestly it doesn’t matter too much, you mostly use her for her skills and NP (and congrats on getting her, by the way!). In your support list you want to put up an MLB Mana Prism shop CE (Chaldea Teatime, Bella Lisa) but if you don’t have access to those, I’d probably just use 2030 or a starting charge CE so she could NP quicker. In farming, again - doesn’t matter much, personally I just slap Chaldea Lunchtime on her to get more bond for the backline.

For the part about CEs for Castoria was mainly talking about for her as support. For me I can always change them to what I need, but I was wondering what’d be more appealing for support.
I do think I have really good CEs selected from what I have for the majority of my servants

For support, most people are going to be looking for Chaldea Teatime or Bella Lisa. :+1:

Looked online and for the next New Years GSSR there should be a chance for her.

That said I’m considering going for the row with Merlin, Hassan, and Arjuna alter. Hard to decide.

Also as for story, I completed Olympus a couple months ago. Also for CE I have 4 of the Chaldea teatime. Will get 5th one eventually.

So while you don’t get the last copy of Chaldea Teatime, you could put the Demonic Bodhisattva, 2030, the one with 10% NP gen per turn, or another one with start NP gauge. Any of them will be a good choice.

I switched it out, giving her the Demonic Bodhisattva, and lancer Artoria Knitting Love, which gives her sure hit, increases NP damage 15% and 50% NP charge.

On the topic of lancers, really wanting a different one. I do really like lancer Artoria, and I do think she has good skills and can do a lot of damage with her attacks, it’s just her NP damage I feel is pretty low compared to a lot of other AoE servants. I did score Ereshkigal but honestly I think Lartoria is more useful than her. Hard to say. Probably even, but I think Lartoria has the edge.

Scathach would be a great lancer to have, also the new Romulus but no clue on if I could score either of them.

Lartoria will get a buff next year on her S1. Her S1 will Apply Special ATK against chaotic enemies and evil enemies as well. This will really help her overall damage.

Like Lartoria, Ereshkigal doesn’t do much damage in his NP either. But she will get a buff too next year.

She will have a rate up in the next months (September I think). And will also get a buff! :fgo_gaooo:
And will also get a really nice outfit. :fgo_gongofculture:
Her buff will give a 20% NP gauge for her S2. She already give a lot of damage in her NP and with her buff, she will unleash Her NP a little easier.

About Romulus, I didn’t used him often, so I can’t say much things about him. But him next rate up will be only in February, so you can borrow a friend’s Romulus to test him until you decide if you like him or not.

1 Like