Vegito Rising Rush help

I’m on battle 100 and I’m having a hard time surviving😅 any tips? I do not have Super Vegito to take advantage of the 250% damage inflicted boost

First I want to say, you are damn freaking good to be at battle 100, so congrats to you. For tips, ig just look at some tips like perfect vanishing or other things you might not know. May I see your roster to see if just a simple alter can give you the edge over vegito. Thank you for reading this and damn,
you are good at legends.

1 Like

If u have bardock, definitely use bardock. i would take out 1st form frieza and add angry goku cuz angry goku has much better stats once he transforms. I’m assuming u tried angry goku before and ig u didn’t make it, but try again with him i think he can do it.

So use a core of Bardock, Angry Goku, and who?

Transforming Vegeta. That’s bc Bardock buffs Super Saiyans so u can transform both Goku and Vegeta and they can get the crit buffs. Gl.

1 Like

Ik this is a bit late, but if u didn’t beat it yet, switch vegeta with gogeta. I didn’t see that u had gogeta ;-;. thats mb. but if u did beat it congrats.

1 Like

I switched it all up. I used FF Coora, Zarbon, and 1st form Frieza and got it on the first try. Thank you for your help

Oooooooooooh i see what u did there. I saw that before. Thats reall clever using the buffs from Zarbon plus the definite damage dealing lineage of evils duos. Very nice.

1 Like