Very cool 5 star, IS

Thank you, IS, for this very cool, exclusive 5 star. I didn’t want any of the other good red 5 stars from the banner, so thank you.

24 Likes

Great IVs

N o w b u i l d

25 Likes

You think I have time to build Ceada when Arthur requires sustenance :feh_nino:

10 Likes

Oh, cool, an armorsmasher for Arthur.

:feh_nino:

10 Likes

I got the same and my Caeda was already +10.

I fodder armorsmasher to my Eyvel

Better than 3* Henry I guess… lol

9 Likes

I’ll give him Wing Sword

7 Likes

I’d have preferred that over this garbo

7 Likes

I got a 4 star Marth instead of Caeda :feh_caedawut:

At least you have Armorsmasher for Arthur’s possible sword alt :feh_arthurthink:

6 Likes

I got a 3* knoll.

Which is funny, because he actually has better fodder than her.

5 Likes

I knew this was gonna happen when the datamine revealed her as one of three red focuses

Pour one out for anyone trying to get Byleth so they can give one of their favorites DP + Spurn + Ruptured Sky

3 Likes

I’ve been pity-broken by Lugh on several occasions, so you don’t get to complain.
:catslam:

7 Likes

I’ve been pitybroken by 5* Soleil on several occasions so no one gets to complain.

4 Likes

My free pull was a 4 star Caeda :feh_ethlynlaugh:

I had also free pulled a 5 star Male Robin from another one of these “old demotes as 5 star focuses” banners some months back, I keep him around for the sense of wonder.

6 Likes

I have a 5 Star Kaze from a similar occurrence, lol. He shared with Leila and Jaffar and I got him.

I’m hanging onto him in case he gets a really good refine

2 Likes

I pulled 2 5 star Caeda as well. +SPD too. Kinda hurts when it could have been ruptured sky fodder but oh well

2 Likes

She’s cute. Lugh isn’t.

3 Likes

Idk, Rally up Res+ is really cute

1 Like

Hey, at least you didn’t get a -atk one from one of those “free 5 star” things they did way back when :feh_idunnstare:

5 Likes