Voting Gauntlet - Ace Archers Assemble

Another Voting Gauntlet, another discussion thread.
Here’s the matchups:

Jeorge, Louise and Igrene are summonable on the VG banner - Claude and Shinon will appear on this month’s Mythic Hero banner.

19 Likes

IGRENE TIME POGGGGG

11 Likes

They really have the two most obnoxious archers going up against each other round 1, huh?

12 Likes

Okay, now this is just a crime…

Whatever, I guess it wouldn’t’ve been fair if Shamir was included :relieved: :sparkles: aha

13 Likes

Which team :eyes:

• Jeorge
  • Shinon
  • Leif
  • Claude
  • Louise
  • Virion
  • Eleonara
  • Igrene
  • Unsure

0 voters

9 Likes

Then again, there’s no justice in these things so I guess you could say she’s too good for this in 2 ways :relieved: :sparkles: aha :grin:

5 Likes

Hmmm…

Torn between Igrene, Eleonora, & Louise right now :thinking:

6 Likes

No B!Claude? I’m sad …
That’s my only merged archer… :catroll:

7 Likes

:feh_babyleif: :feh_babyseliph:

9 Likes

A Louise banner but she is colosharing with Jeorge, that’s not fair.

15 Likes

If Igrene loses, I might finally have a reason to use my 5* Jeorge I accidentally promoted instead of a Gordin in the first couple months of FEH

4 Likes

NO Innes :frowning:

4 Likes

Team Claude for me as he’s the only one I’ve got. Well, I do have a 4*+10 Jeorge I made as I had him as a 5 star when he was summonable as such but that’s the same as not having anything, really.

I miss the days when we got two banners for the gauntlets so everyone was available. Where’s Peacock Archer and Virion’s banner. And Shamir, just to be selfish.

9 Likes

Vote 4 bewbs

3 Likes

Isn’t Eleanora on the Remix banner rn? I guess that’s why she’s not here.

…Also, Shamir not being on this banner is saying something. :feh_corrinmug:

7 Likes

I free summoned for them if that’s any help. Got 3* Miranda… sigh. Really would like to have that stacked archer in my life. Stacked with skills, I mean…

4 Likes

3* Wrys… Best boobs in the game.

Or… Lowest hanging… Can’t remember which

3 Likes

RIP to all of those free summoning a 5* Jeorge :latin_cross: :skull_and_crossbones:

7 Likes

My TMS loving heart has to go with Ellie

I don’t think she’ll be a popular choice either with Claude here, so win-win!

6 Likes

Ellie gang :feh_babyleif:

4 Likes