Edelgard vs Leif - ez win for Leif
Alfonse vs Azura - ez win for Alfonse?
Sothis vs Alm - hoo boy
Sothis vs Altina - hoo boy
vote for Sothis please, both of them
We can have a Sothis vs Sothis finale and both of them are good winner material

22 Likes

Ez wins (???)

I’m sorry for everyone actually voting for a winner.
But I’m going for the less likely one each round, for more Weaker bonus times. :fgo_rinlaugh:

4 Likes

:feh_sothishook: vs. :feh_sothispout:

9 Likes

Those Edelgard and Azura matchups though…They’re basically guaranteed to be out in round 1. They’re the only two i don’t want at all so that’s good for me.

Altina vs W!Sothis round 1 will be rough though. Kinda scared about that ngl.

4 Likes

I want Alf I feel like GP is going to be a battle ground

1 Like

Alfonse vs Azura

Good vs Evil

9 Likes

and Reddit will be and apocalyptic warzone

6 Likes

It’s Miror B. !!!

4 Likes

ive been spotted!

16 Likes

I’ll vote for Sothis or Altina , the other can easily fall apart :feh_sothispout:

2 Likes

gob forbid Edel and Lazura getting past 1st round.

13 Likes

Funnily enough, that entire right side of Bracket save Alfonse are on this month’s Legendary Banner. I wholly expect Alfonse to be the only actual contender for the Finals. The rest will drop in support as people get pulls, which will mean easy winnings for the left side if Alfonse isn’t the finalist.

4 Likes

Hmm. Now do we support Alfonse or do we try to make sure the left side of the bracket goes the way we want?

Either way, it all comes down to the left side of the bracket. I’m gonna support Leif mostly because he’d either secure a build for my Brunnya or merge into my +Atk copy.

Either way I have no stakes here. I worked out personal contingencies for the midterm results Top 10, so I have a plan for any outcome

1 Like

I’m going Shalfonse. But I have plans for every single unit. Altina is atk/Def path fodder OR to run in Astra along with my other Altina. W!Sothis is broken ass unit, I have Nagi who has DC+SF. L!Leif is broken ass unit (but I don’t currently have CC fodder :feh_selkiepout:). Edel is rouse Atk/def fodder for L!Marth. Shalfonse is broken ass unit. I don’t actually have cancer yet so that’s actually good for me. My 7th Sothis is… alright. TP fodder though which is nice, or A/S solo. L!Alm is broken ass unit OR Darting Blow 4 for memes on Caeda (or NFU if I was actually sane)

3 Likes

Still going to root for L!Leif, if he loses then I’mma support whoever is against L!Azura to help dethrone her from the event

2 Likes

If Sothis and Alfonse both lose then idgaf about who wins

5 Likes

Thank you IS for not putting Altina in the same bracket as og Sothis :clap:,my ideal showdown would be Altina vs og Sothis.

4 Likes

Me too :feh_flaynsmile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the Edelgard vs Azura grand finale :feh_humblecurate:

12 Likes