Lv 90 Foreigner: MAX ATK: 10450, MAX HP 15592
Super low ATK for a 5 star and his HP is on the higher end

Internals:

• QQAAB, M.T Q Noble Phantasm
  • Q-3, A-3, B-3, E-5
  • NP Gain: 0.51
  • Star Gen: 15.1

Passives:

• Existence Outside the Domain C: Gain 2 Crit stars every turn. Increase own debuff resistance by 6%
  • “Single Sailing A”: Increase own Crit damage by 8%. Increase own Arts Card performance by 8%
  • “Civilization Contact D”: Increase own buff-removal resistance by 10%

Skills:

• Increase own NP gauge (30-50%), gain debuff resist (3 Turns), gain 10 stars. 8-6 CD. I don’t see a value on the debuff resistance so it might acutally be debuff immunity
  • Grants self evasions (1 Turn), improves Quick card performance by (10-20%) 3 turns, decrease enemy’s Quick card resistance by (10%-20%) 3 turns. 8-6 CD
  • Increase one ally’s Crit star gather rate (300-600%) 1 turn, increase party’s crit damage (20-30%) 3 turns, increase party’s critical attack chance resistance (10-20%) 3 turns. 8-6 CD.

NP:

• 5 hits, Quick MT
  • Increase own NP strength 1 turn (20-40%) scales with OC
  • Increased damage to Divine enemies
  • Increase party’s NP gauge by 20%
  • Further increase NP gauge of “Living” allies by 10%. (Mostly Pseudo-Servants and Mash)
10 Likes

Did some quick math and it looks like he’s a pretty stable looper and I don’t think he need any overkill hits. It looks a bit tight against Berserkers and Assassins though. The only problem is his low damage.

Voyager’s major competition is Dantes though and he has way better attack.

4 Likes

You should definitely qualify what you mean by pretty stable. 0.51% with a 5 hits is pretty oof tier refund. Granted he also gets a flat 20% back on top of that but it means he can’t loop with something like Hogwarts + regular scope like the other top tier loopers can( which is not surprising with the trend of DW basically gimping your NP gain if you’re green ; see saberstolf carmilla Nightingale etc. )

But then again 50% charge with the 20% flat charge means he’s not reliant on MLB scope to triloop with no RnG.

Outside of Dantes, spishtar is also a neutral green AoE beatstick with 50% charge so …

From my (quick) calc, I don’t see him doing any tri-looping, without MLB kscope+2004 or plugsuit or major overkill.
Basically around Lancelot/Achilles tier as a NP looper. Worst than Dantes but more stable than Sei Shonagon.

I’m just gonna take the L on this one and I should not be trying to do math after staying up all night.

I really need to know what his third skill really means

2 Likes

I think it’s decrease crit damage receive (?)

…ok that may make sense

Xnaya already made a video with double skadi (all lvl 1 voyager) and it’s work better than i expected.

4 Likes

So Achilles all over again

1 Like

The difference between the first and third battle animations tho, from kira kira stars to super saiyan, rockets and explosions :laughing:

2 Likes

He’s Disney-level cute, but that’s not really my thing. Since there doesn’t appear to be anything extremely compelling in his gameplay, I think I can safely pass.

I guess when I wished for a male Foreigner, I should have wished more specifically for a brooding, hot male Foreigner, but at least the gender monopoly for that class has been broken.

2 Likes

Finally a Shota!

2 Likes

París: i’m a joke of you?

2 Likes

If you want to see max lvl voyager with double skadi (different CE,enemy and set up)

Cute.

Safe pass, though.

1 Like

Speaking of, I am patiently awaiting the advent of Ashiya Douman to Egoes…:fgo_limbo:

As for smol boi - he…cute? I am more intrigued by the classy dame that Kijyo turns out to be.

3 Likes

It doesn’t contradict what I said and doesn’t exceed what I was expecting. Roughly Lancelot tier in term of NP looper. The topmost Quick NP looper with no mlb Kscope + specific MC, no plugsuit and no overkill

1 Like

Is there a post that shows his ascension mats?

1 Like

I think he is more flexible due to the 50% charge and 20% flat refund. Might do better than Dantes against fights with a 2 target middle wave.

1 Like