Wait... WTF

2021-08-18

How? How does this work? :feh_confused:
Moonlight Bangle shenanigans ofc

18 Likes

@Thehalohedgehog care to explain how Math it works

10 Likes

Yes indeed. It appears to be a 3-turn special, which means that the bangle nullifies 50% of Hector’s defence. I don’t know how the rest of it goes :feh_tooobin:

8 Likes

Which special

5 Likes

I have no idea either :feh_stoopidkempf:

2 Likes

Good. Seeing B!Hector finally dying to zero damage. Good.

19 Likes

Well if I had to take a guess it was probably Dragon Fang. 50% of Eirika’s Atk + 50% of Hector’s Def would do more than enough damage to kill

3 Likes

Well, with Slaying her options would be either Astra, Dragon Fang, Glacies, or Ignis.

Of those it’s probably one of the first two. Astra is out, since it scales off damage, but she’s doing 0 damage.

So probably Dragon Fang (or the 4 turn one if that’s the three turn one).

4 Likes

Balanced, as all things should be :feh_nini:

7 Likes

Yah Dragon Fang, if I noticed the charge in the first place and remembered all the 4 charge special’s I would have just said that off the back, but as I guessed and not really hard to guess in this scenario

3 Likes

I mean, there are only 4 of them, so you had a 25% chance of being right, and you probably didn’t think she was running Ignis or Glacies, so even then just 50/50.

And then Astra doesn’t work, so…

2 Likes

I mean, considering Dragon Fang would do about 31 extra damage (assuming she has 62 in-combat attack) and 25 damage from the bangle (if he had 50 defence, 39 plus the 11 buff he had), that would be enough to kill B! Hector.

Or not

3 Likes

:pkmn_pikawut:

What is this. Are we in the era of 0 dmg kills now

7 Likes

Clearly Hector just thought he was battling Lyn when this new Eirika approached.

When she said she wasn’t actually Lyn, the shock caught him so off guard that the zero damage was enough to land a killing blow.

No math needed, it was all plot reasons.

18 Likes

We need Jaffar with his skill from the older games
1x Crit and the FOE dies also if he does 0 damage xD.

8 Likes

Lethality: If special triggers, X% chance (X=special cooldown) that foe dies, regardless of damage dealt

Only 5% max, but it can work…

5 Likes

What about Atk+Spd ÷ 10, even a unit with 100+70 would only have a 17% chance… which is still pretty decent but hard to achieve without severe stat stacking… and at that point you’ll most likely kill anyways, and Azama would even have a 6% chance without any skill’s with +10 +Res

4 Likes

Would be dagger only, since it’s Lethality…

And I chose special cooldown mostly since it usually scales off crit, which is what specials basically are. I would ideally want a higher threshold, maybe 10% cap, so perhaps X=special cooldown x2 would be better.

4 Likes

I was only saying for the combination of Atk/Spd since he’s super weak… but if I must, if we kept it at Atk+Spd ÷ 10 a +10 +Spd Merlinus with Spd refined weapon and no other skills (applying the Dagger doesn’t boost Atk or Spd) would have an 8% chance Let one of the meme gods rise from the grave

4 Likes

Wait until Gen 369 where all premium characters have DC/CC, +50 to all of their stats, penalty negation, buff reversal on their foes, NFU, NCD, 10 bazillion true damage on all of their attacks, built in Galeforce, 70% defense negation and 100% heal per attack, Special Fighter built in and Null Guard, 250% damage reduction, +10 movement at the start of the turn, Time’s Pulse on steroids, Panic Smoke, Fatal Smoke, Stall Smoke, Gravity Smoke, Panic Smoke, Deadeye, exponential damage on initiation, spectrum Menace and 2 cooldown AoE specials that deal 10x their damage stat on the entire map and watch as a random healer has -5 Atk when at 5* Lvl 40+10 and HP+5 as their A slot. Whelp.

11 Likes