Waluigi for CYL

Hello everyone, I wanted to know who everyone is voting for since I didn’t see any other threads on it

12 Likes

10 Likes

Wait, there’s a new CYL?:feh_hecstare:
Nobody told me.

3 Likes

Hey Usher :feh_legion:

5 Likes

I voted Zelda hope she gets added this year

3 Likes

I voted for Waluigi

18 Likes

:+1:
Waluigi is the best! Screw you Mario and Luigi!

1 Like

I should change the name of this thread to Waluigi for CYL

1 Like

I’m going all out for Merlinus, he’s the true face of the franchise! Vote for Merlinus!

1 Like

I voted for Sora from KH. Hope he makes it in! *Cries in A Night of Fate/Scala Ad Caelum"

3 Likes

Done

2 Likes

you’re the messiah

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 Likes

Who’s Shinx though

I just see a Luxio

2 Likes

:pkmn_shinxdasleepy:

1 Like

Ok but can I just say something. It’s kinda off topic though. Smash fans who complain about FE characters but then ask for someone like Sora are friggin hypocrites. “Another anime swordsmen?” As if Sora isn’t one himself.

2 Likes

is this a Sweetie’s title thread?

3 Likes

Oh, jee zwhy can’t we get Sora, or Dante, or insert silent anime protagonist who 99% of the time uses a sword. Why we gotta get an 8th Marth (As if they look the same at all. Or have similar combat, or mechanics.)

I find it funn most of the time, but there’s moments when it just feels more like people not really realizing what they’re saying its kinda, yknow.

PS, To be fair. 4 of the FE characters are kinda echoes with variations. I know that. the other 4 aren’t. Thank God.

4 Likes

Well as many have said, the only reason a lot of people were hating on Byleth is just because they’re from FE. If the moveset were on any other character from a different franchise people wouldn’t complain. Which is dumb. Smash fans still can’t accept that FE isn’t a big deal now and not a small niche tactics game.

1 Like

Bless Chroy for being not a zooner