We love the painter octopus and his beautiful dautheru: The Katsushika Hokusai Appreciation Thread

I know, I know, but with so many avesome servants on the horizon we need to remember who we are saving for.

images (1)

images (2)
images (4)
images (3)

An animal an’ a person together make up “Hokusai”. I, alone, am just the daughter. To compensate for freeloadin’, I’m fine with drawin’ anythin’ ya commission, be it a picture drawn on a foldin’ screen depictin’ a beach, manga, or even modern erotic pictures, ya know?

I’m a good for nothin’ of a Servant. For ya to like someone like that…yer truly a man with strange tastes. I’m beaten. Mm, well…how do I say this? It’s not just because of wantin’ to draw; somehow I feel an immense interest in sketchin’ yer likeness, so t-take care of me from now on, 'kay?

Portrait_Servant_198_3

Dont worry Hoku we all have our strange tastes!

This is a thread where we can appreciate this painter beauty and her octopus!

17 Likes

@Kayo_Rikou @ArtificialSky you know what to do

3 Likes

Sorry Abby… I’m on team Hokusai

9 Likes

13 Likes

Big Offf, that is illegal. The extermination of Moriarty commences in three, two, one… He is dead.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Look man I like moriarty and Hokusai I had to go for it

1 Like

7 Likes

Eh, Moriarty needs a good lesson.

1 Like

I wonder how Hokusai would react if Beni-enma and Emiya would cook the octopus.
Since they are 100% good enough chiefs to cook an eldritch god.

1 Like

I would kill them. Gilgamesh would blast them with EA. Hoku would beat the crap out of them first. But we will have rules not to touch that octopus, and who breaks them will die.

1 Like

There’s still one more of that strip comic Emiya misfortune and Hokusai misunderstanding… But I failed to find it

This?

8 Likes

Ok why is this a thread a thing .I can get why appreciation thread for Ereshkigal were created because she was getting too much hate threads by a troll but when was Hokusai getting hate at all i feel like this thread is not needed and instead it gives more ideas to trolls don’t kill me plz for this

1 Like

Emiya hidden skill - Trouble With Woman ‘EX’ :laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

It’s more about reminding people like me who they’re saving for so they don’t accidentally get swayed by the cute underworld goddess and the Thanksgiving bait and actually keep their SQ and tickets for best squid daughter.

6 Likes

Eh, Abby and Eresh are good bait, but still squid dautheru is the best.

3 Likes

I honestly have not been more excited for a servant since Sherlock. New Years can’t come soon enough!

Also, super glad that she’s getting a cute and beautifully designed swimsuit version. The only thing better than having Hokusai in your Chaldea is having two of them!

4 Likes

I completely agree, it will be a long wait for her but it’ll be completely worth it. I love her sprite so much, the amount of details is astounding.

5 Likes

She is also a damn good unit as well.

1 Like

The tongue still gets me every time. It’s like a moe fang intensified.

2 Likes