WE MAKING IT BOIS

I now hate the scoring system more than ever but sniping made a far greater difference than I thought it would

If I felt like going insane I could push that score just over 3800 but I should be staying without it

23 Likes

Meanwhile me goin down to tier 17 like

LivelyHomelyBuffalo-small

19 Likes

First couple of fishing sessions you’ll see what your max score is (746, 750, etc.) Then you don’t have to fish quite as much. But this week the threshold to get in was very very low by comparison.

3 Likes

I remember those days

2 Likes

My max score would appear to be 750 but I saw that a grand total of 3 times all on different runs. I had to snipe quite a bit to get 746 and the run above ended with 3 lucky 748’s

2 Likes

I don’t get why the game makes me snipe at all. Just give me the max scoring for each bracket right away. My score should be based on me, not you and RNG

9 Likes

If you can get it once, you can get it 5 times. Sometimes it’ll take awhile, but it’s definitely possible.

3 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes

Congrats! Enjoy your useless crown for a week (it is kind of nice seeing Feh with a crown, but not enough for me to try hard regularly).

4 Likes

Meanwhile I haven’t done anything yet :feh_tooobin:

10 Likes

Enjoy it while it lasts. I’m heading down this week because I picked the wrong axe infantry and lance cav to invest in

5 Likes

If I feel myself about to fall out an hour before season end I’ll try again but what I have should cut it

What do you mean?

Don’t have a merged Conrad or Ross so I’m dropping out of tier 21. A +2 L!Roy can’t cut it outside of fire season (well, he probably could but I’d need to put Rally+ skills on everyone and fish like a madman, but ain’t nobody got time for that)

5 Likes

Oof. Conrad’s hard carrying me this week. He scores deceptively well for a cav

… I had time for that…

1 Like

I already had to fish to get my current score of 3830, I don’t really want to do another run.

1 Like

And yet again the scoring brackets proving stupid… 3800 gets in but 3830 gets kicked out? I suppose that’s to cycle through the non-whales at the lowest side of 21, but it still guarantees whales stay in so… Why?

1 Like

Took a second run, but wasn’t too hard.

1 Like

Because you’re ranked vs others in your tier like in Mjölnir Strike. Doing it by overall ranking would be a mess. And doing it the way it’s currently done makes F2Pers and light spenders more likely to get the tier 21 rewards at least every other week. The rewards between tier 20.5 and tier 21 aren’t that much, except for bragging rights to how many crowns you have.

4 Likes