Weapon for Soleil

So I’m making an offensive Soleil as a merge project and I am trying to figure out a solid weapon for her.
Option 1: Cake Cutter: helps out her spd and atk and is a great offensive option.
Option 2: Guard Sword: Helps her to stop specials that could kill her.
Option 3: Bellringer: Heals her to stay alive longer.
This is what I intend for a build:

• Cake Cutter
  • Guard Sword
  • Bellringer

0 voters

Why not Slaying Edge? It’s tried and true for Galeforce
Melee Bouquet could also work

3 Likes

I guess but I kinda want to use one of those swords since it’s hard finding a use for them and also I may still give it to her later.

I can’t offer a vote because they’re all pretty viable.
For the two builds I have for her, I use Guard Sword and Brave Sword; but I have neither a Cake Cutter not a Bellringer, though I wpuld like to give her both.

I can attest that the Guard Sword does make her quite bulky, and is definitely a reliable weapon to use on her. Gives her bulk by shutting down enemy specials.

1 Like

If it’s a Galeforce build then she needs to worry about attack and speed, especially since she has Repel.

3 Likes

Melee Bouquet :eyes:

1 Like

Among these, I’d go for Cake Cutter. But for Galeforce I really like Slaying weapons, since as long as you double and the foe doesn’t have Guard, you can still activate Galeforce if the foe can’t counterattack.

2 Likes

Time’s Pulse is also a good option for galeforce as well. Then you can use a weapon with a better effect like Impact, swift sparrow, guard, etc.

I wouldn’t go cake cutter because her attack is getting way too high for a galeforce build. Maybe cake cutter + Darting Blow 4… instead of swift Sparrow :thinking:

2 Likes

@TraAstolfo

1 Like

OH HO!?

1 Like

Firesweep + null C disrupt is the way to go. If you didn’t know, null C basically turns firesweep weapons into dazzling weapons, and you can still counterattack staves, wind sweepers, and other fire sweepers.
C skill is anything youd like, but threaten ATK/SPD ( or ATK/def if you think you can outspeed your foes), and joints are the best there. Smokes and threatens are good budget. For seal, Id use a bulk increase, but it’s also preference

If you really want one of those three however, gaurd sword is best for EP (DMG reduction only does so much against ignis/glacies), Cake cutter is for Player phase (probably best for flashing blade because of the +4 SPD if you really need to proc it on most any unit) and bell ringer is mixed phase (keeping a galeforcer fresh is important, otherwise they’ll just die in their second combat).

3 Likes

SOLEIL! :clap:

Even though Soleil has gorilla strength i’d still invest in her Spd Stat.

as for swords. I have seen a lot ofpeople run Guard on her. and it does make her tres annoying. I don’t use mine for galeforce (but she can do it). I would say a gooood sword would be Pledged Blade from Bride Oboro. that half impact with all that strength behind her would be bonkers. (I’m giving mine this down the road. even regardless of her potenital refine. (which will probably be a Prf Firesweep Sword).

I will say she doesn’t have to run Null Disrupt (I have this for her) because she’s tanky/fast enough she can stop most doubles and you can run a DR skill on her and what not.

basically. any sword is good on her. But i liked slaying edge (before mine was mostly for Arena patrol and armour smashwer was attached to her hip)

3 Likes

Fair, she has the bulk to take some blows already, but firesweep+ null C +DC makes for a terrifying combo. Although she is one of the most jack of all trade swordies, so about anything works. I would run +SPD though, because the current meta really almost requires it :e7_ravisob:.

also I want her prf to be firesweep sooo bad

1 Like

I don’t think i want her weapon to be a Prf firesweep. I do think (Ina way) it does Lock her out of some B specials. (though i know a lot of people don’t have a problem running several premium fodder B slots. i know i would really just do the one. (I don’t mind the Owain i killed for her (needed forarena). so she does need an upgrade - not to say i am swimming in DR fodder either).

but it is sort o flike Myrrh. I never would have dreamed of that effect for her. so i mean. if they gave her a prf firesweep w/null c built in that would be bonkers but i think as long as the eff is good i’m fine with it.

3 Likes

Yeah null C in the prf as refine would be perfect!
I could runn lulls on her, or spurn then

2 Likes

(then you see me using sliver sword + to meme her to 73 atk)

1 Like

Sounds like Melee Bouquet, not Pledged Blade :thinking:

But both are great really.

1 Like

thanks. I always forget.

(I have both hahaha).

1 Like

Let’s hold off till her weapon refine