Weekly MS thread (03/24/20)

Didn’t see one yet :feh_lucyshrug: feel free to post your scores and stuff.

5 Likes

Did pretty well this week. First MS with +10 Sothis so yeah.

2 Likes

This is fine.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I guess I’ll be a t18.5
Light season major isn’t my forte!
It can’t be helped Duma is my only mythic merged

3 Likes

Based on how the last strike went, I’m probably gonna be bouncing around T17 and T18.

By the way I made one major change to my strike team. I lost Oboro and had to restart twice, so I needed someone much better suited to the +10 Speed – Oboro just isn’t fast enough anymore. Enter:

Thrasir stole some of his thunder as she’s on the Speed team with him but he still performed well.

Edit: I belatedly realized I used my Astra/Anima team. Oops. I can always run again.

Edit 2: My Mythics aren’t highly merged so my score didn’t change.

2 Likes

Only a unmerged Eir is the best I got for light season,my Peony doesn’t even have skills.

1 Like

The scoring in this mode is so unreliable right now.

3 Likes

Eir+1, Peony, Sothis and Yune. Still not enough :feh_elisad:

3 Likes

Sothis and Yune will only count as +5 units here if they’re unmerged. Use your other merged units instead

2 Likes

Nice, I don’t have enough resources for scoring-oriented builds though some of these units have high SP cost skills:

I’ve got the maximum I could for this season:

For now I’d be heading to T17 but that can change later

2 Likes

Before:

After:

4 Likes

It hasn’t changed since it’s inception. Probably you do not understand how it works. There’s nothing unreliable about it.

No I understand it, what I meant was that I had figured maybe things would have been a bit more balanced by now, but yet I’m dropping a tier while scores 20+ points less are advancing to the tier I was in. I do know you only compete against those in your tier, so that’s bound to happen to some degree, I just figured that degree would be smaller by now.

It doesn’t help that apparently T18 and 19 cannot stay, but tiers 17 and under or 20(and over?) can. that alone seems really dumb for the breakdown of scoring.

These are my highest scoring units. The only ones who can come close - but have cheap skills - are Shigure, Rebecca and Sothe.
Soren and Aversa have Aether and Duel skills, while Wendy has dual rally.

1 Like

:catskully:

2 Likes

Advanced keeps destroying my team so I ended up finishing on Intermediate.

2 Likes

What’s the pointy object that isn’t toilet paper or dragonflowers, and what do you do with the dull end?

A sword, and you use the pommel to bonk people when you don’t have enough room for a full swing

2 Likes