Weekly MS Thread: How did you do?

Did pretty well this week. Light major seems to be my strongest season.

How did everyone else do?

9 Likes

I’m moving up… But I expect to drop again next strike.

2 Likes

786 isn’t as big of a score as I thought. :catroll:

Maybe I should give Peony a Special and give it another shot considering how close I am.

5 Likes

Dropping to Tier 17 with 816.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Noticed that Peony didn’t have a Seal, so I fixed that. :pkmn_sphealcool:

Maintaining is better than dropping at least.

7 Likes

The inconsistency of this mode’s tiering lmao

10 Likes

Rank-up is just a couple points away. Are you out of quick point increasing options? :feh_elisad:

2 Likes

Wow. I knew a small difference in points would give a large difference in rank, but not by this much

1 Like

You compete within your Tier, so I was not good enough for people within Tier 18 this week.

2 Likes

I still didn’t bother giving Peony a special yet. :eyes:

I guess I’ll do that then. :feh_legion:

1 Like

I got 699

:feh_legion:

2 Likes

Got 820, which is not enough to stay in tier 18(Currently at rank 300 and need to be 293 to stay) unless a bunch of people with less than that join in. I knew the moment I was gaining a tier last week I’d lose one due to how close the tiers were. 4 points was the difference from losing a tier to then gaining a tier which is pretty rare.

1 Like

Go for it. I have a basic f2p +10 core + unmerged peony with her base kit and moonbow + seal. Giving her a special should do the trick.

1 Like

Seems like flawed game design, but it’s probably better to do it this way than having people compete overall across tiers since everyone would end up in the same place and never move up or down.

3 Likes

That’s a massive improvement over last week, as I only scored 740 in that week.

1 Like

I think it’s fine. Tiers also affect your score, so it would have to change that too to make you compete with everyone like the other modes.

2 Likes

At least I had fun with the toughness of the spawns this week. Still don’t need to actually use the structures though. Although a bit annoying I can’t get to the hardest enemies even though I can obviously beat them.

1 Like

I’m not gonna make it :catroll:

4 Likes

Yeah, been seeing those 60-70 HP bricks lately. If they get out of hand I wonder if it’s time to pull the trigger and give Leif DB4 + Lull Atk/Def

Thankfully that hasn’t been required yet, even if they don’t die in one round they get picked off easily. Overall the mode is pretty fun imo, so I hope I can make it to the top tiers and face the toughest enemies and actually abuse Sothis’s 66 visible spd

2 Likes