Weekly Summoning Event Schedule (Week 15)

Yes

1 Like

The last thing on the calendar was the revival banner+FB rerun today, which means we should be getting the calendar in about 30 minutes (when they usually post it). Could be another day if they wanted to be that way

1 Like

Free summoned this morning

4 Likes

Better than a Reinhardt lol.

5 Likes

I went from zero Jill to a +3 Jill in a single month.

Hop-&-Go gave me two, Nott and More gave one and now this one as a free summon. I don’t mind at all.

5 Likes

Getting a focus as a 4* special?

8 Likes

Genny is on both lol. Idk why but I find that funny.

3 Likes

Double the :feh_genny_mug:, double the fun! XD

2 Likes

This week, my free summon got me my first Flora!

3 Likes

WHOA

Not at ALL what I expected picking a colorless for a potential Firesweep Bow

6 Likes

Yooo I got another free Idunn

All my Idunn have been focus free summons, lol. Pretty sure this is the fourth one

If I hadn’t foddered one mine would be +3

8 Likes

One free merge for Ayra!

6 Likes

It was about time to get him finally… (He is a focus unit now)

And instead of Siegbert… 3rd time, but now, he gets a merge… Seriously, why ya appear with super bad IV?

1 Like

Needed five copies of Lute to bring her to +10, and she played nice today! 633 orbs for:

Lute-Dorcas-Dorcas came back-to-back-to-back and took some of the sting out of getting multiple blue-less circles in a row. Still woulda preferred more blue stones
Also broke my however-long-she’s-been-in-the-game streak of having no form of Micaiah.

12 Likes

This is my 7th Gray so now I have a +6 Gray without ever summoning for him

This man won’t leave me alone lol :catroll:

11 Likes

Another Sonya from this banner again.

I already got another one beforehand so I guess it’s time to make another Sonya. :feh_reinyes:

11 Likes

She’s not Petra but she is +7 now.

Would’ve been +10 ages ago if I hadn’t foddered most of the 7 I got on L!Lucina’s debut banner before getting my favourite Lord. Ah well, can’t change what’s been done but can hope another 3 turn up.

9 Likes

You ain’t Saber. Huh.

8 Likes

Forgot to post here but in the weekly with Sonya I got a free Flavia:

I don’t have plans to use her nor anyone that really needs her fodder… except for Idoun getting that [Red Feud 3] in her collection.
:feh_robinsmirk::hocho:

5 Likes

Hey! question, any idea when Shinnon or N!Shinnon might come back? I need some Deadeye+ TP for my beautiful Jamke :feh_ilovelucy:

4 Likes