Weekly Summoning Event Schedule (Week 15)

Didn’t mention it last week but I free summoned Genny. And then Hector today (he’s -atk though)

8 Likes

I got all greens and got this on my free summon:

Male Grima just won’t leave me alone.

Too bad I already have him at +10 LMAO.

Though this one is +spd… speed build incoming? :eyes::joy:

8 Likes

I was hoping for Olivia since I like her and she’s the only one I didn’t have

Got a Karel merge instead. I’ll take it :feh_nino:

+2 now

5 Likes

Not Skylivia, but I always wanted her :pleading_face:

5 Likes

I finally got my first Lethe at last! Ever since her debut banner, I just couldn’t get her at all. She has perfect IVs too and a compile manual all ready for the +1 merge!

My free summons have been pretty good this month.

4 Likes

You’re merging the ginger cat ? Kinda based I have been merging since her release but she refused to came home.

3 Likes

If this was early PoR Lethe, I can understand why she wants to avoid any beorc summoning her.

Hopefully she shows up for us more often in the next Weekly Banner schedule and as a 4 star special focus.

2 Likes

Tried for green but I only got red but something good came from it.

4 Likes

So here is the updated Weekly Revival Schedule from here on out;

Quite a long wait for a lot of units. 41 week rotation is 10 months long. Almost a year length like older seasonal banners.

If you got a favorite you want to +10, better start saving.

I wish IS would separate the schedule into two rotations instead of expanding it.

15 Likes

Damn, this hasn’t been active for a while. Anyway got this as a free summon this morning :feh_arvisboneappetite:

6 Likes

Same :feh_faedance:

5 Likes

Two weeks in a row I free summon a 5 star, cool

7 Likes

top neph yeehaw

5 Likes

That took WAYYYYY too many orbs to get those last 2 merges (well over 280), but dammit, I don’t care, she’s done. :fgo_ereshlove: :fgo_ereshlove: :fgo_ereshlove:

My 40th +10 unit max merged. :feh_excidunn:

10 Likes

:catclap:

4 Likes

please kill me

5 Likes

3rd week of free summoning a 5* from these

-atk +res Drunk Mareeta, will probably be NFU after I grab her flowers since my angery sword user needs have already been filled out for a long time

5 Likes

Didn’t mention it yesterday but got this from the weekly. 4 orbs well spent I suppose.

8 Likes

It’s been a while since I got a decent free summon from one of these.

7 Likes

Updated schedule

11 Likes