Weekly Summoning Event Schedule (Week 15)

The last thing on the calendar was the revival banner+FB rerun today, which means we should be getting the calendar in about 30 minutes (when they usually post it). Could be another day if they wanted to be that way

1 Like

Free summoned this morning

4 Likes

Better than a Reinhardt lol.

5 Likes

I went from zero Jill to a +3 Jill in a single month.

Hop-&-Go gave me two, Nott and More gave one and now this one as a free summon. I don’t mind at all.

5 Likes

Getting a focus as a 4* special?

8 Likes

Genny is on both lol. Idk why but I find that funny.

3 Likes

Double the :feh_genny_mug:, double the fun! XD

2 Likes

This week, my free summon got me my first Flora!

3 Likes

WHOA

Not at ALL what I expected picking a colorless for a potential Firesweep Bow

6 Likes

Yooo I got another free Idunn

All my Idunn have been focus free summons, lol. Pretty sure this is the fourth one

If I hadn’t foddered one mine would be +3

8 Likes

One free merge for Ayra!

6 Likes

It was about time to get him finally… (He is a focus unit now)

And instead of Siegbert… 3rd time, but now, he gets a merge… Seriously, why ya appear with super bad IV?

1 Like

Needed five copies of Lute to bring her to +10, and she played nice today! 633 orbs for:

Lute-Dorcas-Dorcas came back-to-back-to-back and took some of the sting out of getting multiple blue-less circles in a row. Still woulda preferred more blue stones
Also broke my however-long-she’s-been-in-the-game streak of having no form of Micaiah.

12 Likes

This is my 7th Gray so now I have a +6 Gray without ever summoning for him

This man won’t leave me alone lol :catroll:

11 Likes

Another Sonya from this banner again.

I already got another one beforehand so I guess it’s time to make another Sonya. :feh_reinyes:

11 Likes

She’s not Petra but she is +7 now.

Would’ve been +10 ages ago if I hadn’t foddered most of the 7 I got on L!Lucina’s debut banner before getting my favourite Lord. Ah well, can’t change what’s been done but can hope another 3 turn up.

9 Likes

You ain’t Saber. Huh.

8 Likes

Forgot to post here but in the weekly with Sonya I got a free Flavia:

I don’t have plans to use her nor anyone that really needs her fodder… except for Idoun getting that [Red Feud 3] in her collection.
:feh_robinsmirk::hocho:

5 Likes

Hey! question, any idea when Shinnon or N!Shinnon might come back? I need some Deadeye+ TP for my beautiful Jamke :feh_ilovelucy:

4 Likes

Ninja is likely on the next double special heroes banner which I’m assuming will be this month

I’m hoping it is the first 2 for each colour as I’m interested in all 3 of the easier to get demotes; needing some Lyre to make good use of F!Lilith’s fodder, Xane’s staff for V!Lissa and maybe Manuela will do better than her 198 orbs for one copy on her debut. The buff duo would be nice to get to.

7 Likes