Weekly Summoning Event Schedule (Week 6/20)

I’m super early to this, but I’m just gonna post them anyways, thought it’d be a helpful resource instead of going back to the FEH channel every time you have to check.

Additional info, courtesy of @Seeker

Summoning with Shinx! :fgo_umu:

45 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Wonder why they only gave us the first 20 weeks :thinking:

1 Like

Oh, though this would get buried unless it gets a pin, oh well
I could just beg
@Impulse @Rin @Bow-of-Sacae @DRAAAAAVEN @AniCre001
for a pin

2 Likes

Weeks 3, 4, 10, and 14 seem pretty good

1 Like

I’m just assuming it’ll repeat after the first 20. And keep in mind 20 weeks is about 5 months give or take.

2 Likes

It shouldn’t repeat, some of the Heroes already repeat within the first 20 weeks

Y!Tiki and Linde in the first week? Can’t wait for it.

Looks like every week has a unit I really want.

2 Likes

I think IS is treating me with week 6. A greatly increased chance to summon two Lucina’s? Yes please!

3 Likes

Sweet maybe I can pull a Seth!

That said, 20 weeks is a lot longer than it sounds so there’s probably little point in telling us anything beyond the 20 shown at this time.

Yep, 20 weeks’ll last us for a few months, so we’ll just have to wait

2 Likes

I’m tempted to go for B!Lucina since she’s the only brave hero I don’t have, but Takumi is the week after and I’d really like some CC fodder.

2 Likes

Meanwhile I’m over here with no Book 1 units to target. The only ones that I would consider are Saber, OG Lyn, and OG Ike. But even then, they’d be no use to me unless I +10 them. (excluding Saber, since I have a +1 +Spd one). And I’ve got higher priorities than those

Oh I wasnt watching but this looks juicy

I’m finally getting the chance to +10 my baby shakdldlahshfls I’m hyped! Mia here we go!!!

1 Like

I just want to know every time Saber and Jaffar show up

It’d be insane if I could +10 them too

1 Like

And there apparently is a 4% rate for them, so interesting

2 Likes

would prefer a demote for like almost all of these but ok

11 Likes

Sadly this is IS we’re talking about here…

6 Likes