Join SD the shows about to start
Guaranteed to blow your team apart
Rest assured the whales got their money’s worth
Makes this mode a real hell on earth

You’ve got to see the duels!
It’s where money rules!
You’ve got to see the duels!
It a trap for fools!

So with that out of the way… How in the every living fuck are you supposed to engage that team and formation? Discuss at your leisure.

9 Likes

I would play “The Sound of Silence” and hit the surrender button

Beautiful example of why Summoner Duels is a terrible idea

12 Likes

It’s called “clicking X”. Otherwise known as exiting the app.

8 Likes

Yeah I’m thinking SDR is gonna be a skip for me from now on, at least until people stop using the exact same team.

5 Likes

1510827082_swbf2 just like the simulations meme

This is the kind of thing I was thinking about yesterday. This person didn’t win because they outplayed you, they won because they whaled to be able to abuse the incredibly broken stuff in this game.

6 Likes

The funniest thing about it is its implied that the green brave weapon cant kill the blue unit who doesnt even have deflect.

Trash unit shouldn’t have won ahr

3 Likes

Hardy fighter tends to do that tbh. Much like how saves themselves were an overcorrection of armors lacking in the meta, HF is a bit of on overcorrection of how defensive specials have basically always been rather mediocre outside of a few prf ones.

Then add in Idunn specifically with her insane bulk (that one reaches over 60 effective res there before even considering stuff like buffs from allies) and her ability to deny Corrin’s follow up and it’s hardly a surprise Corrin couldn’t kill her.

5 Likes

No… this can’t kill her. First hit dumped by 75% - 5, 2nd one is going against 71 effective Res so even with 20% WTA she’d only do 34 damage.

3 Likes

71 res? Unless I’m missing something shouldn’t it be an effective 66? 5 from her weapon, 5 from her A, 4 from her C and 4 from her seal. And Corrin’s fued should prevent any in combat buffs from Idunn’s allies right?

Still, that’s a ridiculous amount either way, even before taking into account HF.

3 Likes

Um… Yeah. I guess I’m tired, normally I’m good at quick math. But yeah it’s 66 (48 vis, 10 from A and Prf, 8 from C and seal.)

2 Likes

Lethality Yuri at +1 cooldown with flashing blade seal buffed by BCatria and in a Pathfinder train.

2 Likes

Chrobin had canto control :feh_flaynfire:

2 Likes

Does it hit Yuri if he attacks YIke? If not, wouldn’t canto 1 still allow him to get back to safety thanks to pathfinder being completely balanced?

2 Likes

In that exact scenario, no CC wouldn’t have reached Yuri. Still though… You know I’m not enough of a bitch to use Yuri.

2 Likes

And she has Blue Feud on C yikes
:feh_corrinsweat:

1 Like

If you’re running into this, what hope is there for us dolphins and krill?

2 Likes

Zip. I mean, if you hit 3400 glory (~ top 50-100) good job. But expect the worst up there.

3 Likes

Cuz… You know… This is perfectly fair.

2 Likes

Oh, I know! I was just pointing out how ridiculous the mode can be.

1 Like