WELCOME TO THE TOUHOU CANNONBALL FORUM!

Thank you for joining the Touhou Cannonball forum on Gamepress™

We’re proud to have been the west’s most reliable source of information about the most revolutionary game to have come out of Japan since “色ハイスクル★青春白書〜転校初日のオレが幼馴染と再会したら報道部員にされていて激写少年の日々はスクープ大連発でイガイとモテモテなのに何故かマイメモリーはパンツ写真ばっかりという現実と向き合いながら考えるひと夏の島の学園生活と赤裸々な恋の行方。〜”,

Or as it’s known in the west: “Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden”

We’ve been here since it came out on the JP server, and, I honestly didn’t expect our little forum to get so much traction, and now I’m here holding back tears as we’re having out 3rd anniversary on the US server in only a short few days!

Thank you all for making this place such a fun place to be!

I originally joined the mod team here because they they said they might one day, possibly, give my Soundcoud rap albums a shoutout on the official Gamepress™ Twitter account.

I don’t even sing or have a Soundcloud, but I knew that I couldn’t let a opportunity like that slip me by, so I joined, and never once have I regretted it.

Except last week, but that’s not important.

Anyway, mild crab monster biassed traumas aside, feel free to discuss the game, rate ups, and whatever here.

Just remember ZUN’s™ most important message to us all: "Mima doesn’t exist, and never will."©

And if you’re here from the FGO section, please remember to Fate/GO back to where you came and to Fate/Stay there!!

Kayfabe mode off. Please click this.

Th155Joon2
Consider this the official April fools news and discussion/containment thread! Doesn’t have to be fate, if it’s fun and posted on April fools, then it fits in here. Feel free to stay in character as if things announced today were real, or just talk normally. This is mostly just for stuff that you wanna share today and tomorrow that normally wouldn’t fit in. Also, doesn’t have to be just April fools, can also just be something super weird that happened that people would think were made up if it was announced today

https://www.pcgamer.com/buy-code-vein-with-your-own-blood/

so long as you follow the site rules and keep it positive, it’s safe.

If you’re wondering why I started a day early, blame Japan’s time zone.

Never blame me for anything.

That is not a threat, that is a promise~♡

103962Reimu

10 Likes

why is this in the FGO section specifically tho?

6 Likes

FGO section? Can’t you see it’s in the Touhou Section? it’s right above the Touhou music recommendations thread and power level discussion

(read the spoiler)

3 Likes

i c.

Well, T/M stands for Touhou Moon anyway, so no skin off my back

1 Like

honestly I can’t say much when bow’s thread has azur land and arknights conversations despite being in the fgo section

5 Likes

So @Flower_Hermit when should we expect a fire mixtape?

1 Like

If I don’t hear Bad Apple! or UN Owen Was Her? in dat mixtape…

1 Like

They told me to have it ready before Lancer Tamamo’s rate up. Dunno what that means since I don’t play

1 Like

Howdy ~

2 Likes

so when Disneyland opens again.
Tick Tock

3 Likes

It means you got no time fool

There better be

5 Likes

I always figured Flower as a Osu! type of person.

4 Likes

So, how did everyone fare with Joon’s rate up? I spent $1000 on Spring blossoms and only got Shion…

At least I managed to get enough stuff to level my roster

So what’s everyone’s thought on Summer Cirno alter?

I like how she can freeze the card deck like that with perfect freeze, figures that a summer unit would be broken like that, but I’m not gonna fight it!

I don’t care about skill cool downs, I’m keeping them at 9/9/9

5 Likes

Saving for Yukari and Yakumo rate-up.

2 Likes

I love how the only reason there’s an off-topic thread in the FGO section is cause of April Fool’s.

Anyway umm…

Azurnite

Here’s my contribution I suppose.

3 Likes

I approve of this thread!

3 Likes

I’m so glad this was my introduction to the series, there’s no way I’m good enough to to try the normal bullet hell games, so I’m not gonna bother.

I doubtful on how far Reimu could go as the hero of the series, but she impressed me when I saw her beat up that girl, steal her books and pawn them off.

And then there was the time she was forcing Sanae to drink against her will in Sanae’s sweet dream story. I think we all wish we had friends like her.

She really is the shrine maiden of paradise.

Speaking of Sweet dream stories, Reuji’s sweet dream story was so beautiful. I admit, I started to tear up when I got to the bit where Kanako was daring her to chug down the mummified god in one gulp.

Spoiler

The best part is, I’m not even making this stuff up

4 Likes

I’m waiting for the new Sakuya rate up

2 Likes

I heard that Mima got added to the FP gacha, wish me luck :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Mima is a myth! She’s as real as Rin Satsuki!

3 Likes