Well, 20 hours until the greatest FU to Bold Fighters will be +10

Even tho I really shouldn’t… but I’ve been waiting for this day to come ever since she was released
uwzgb8ss8a331-1

Just hope it’s +Spd tho, if not it’s no big deal… +Atk is just as great of a boon

23 Likes

What a coincidence, in 20 hours the Armor that doesn’t usually run BF will also (hopefully) be +10 :feh_smugkut:

17 Likes

Yah I know right… I just hope I don’t get pitied cuz I don’t have so much to actually work with… I mean I have more than enough money to do so, but need to save the mass majority of it for later next week

9 Likes

Hey vader I finally started your girl’s route in 3 houses

1 Like

I still haven’t even beaten her route… I’m only on like Chp. 6 even tho I started it Months ago

2 Likes

Siding with edel feels like Byleth is acting massively out of character at first

4 Likes

Good luck on that last copy!

You too @GamingBro1

:feh_birbpeek:

5 Likes

Byleth has no character to act out of though

He has no reason to turn on Rhea and toward the flame Emperor.
Everything he knows of the flame emperor:
Tied to the kidnapping of the Flayne and the near killing of manuela. Given she herself referred to DK as her “subordinate”, it therefore suggests she even gave the order to kidnap flayne.
Her subordinate, DK, then showed up in Remire Village where Solon is conducting horrible experiments on the townsfolk WITH blood from the abducted flayne. She then had the gaul to claim she had no knowledge of what Solon had planned for remire village.
Kronya, who had been very close to Edelgard while disguised as Monica, KILLS Jeralt with help from solon.
EDELGARD insists on Byleth running into the forest where Solon plans to trap Byleth in the dark realm.

Why exactly would Byleth decide to stand against Rhea? I mean you can come up with a reason that’s a but its a stretch. One one few character traits of byleth that are set in stone is that he HATES Solon and everyone else connected to jeralt’s death. Plunging himself into a war to help the flame Emperor makes no sense

3 Likes

The only way it makes any sense is if it started as Byleth simply refusing to execute Edelgard/allow Rhea to execute edelgard as she is his student and the game also shows he has serious qualms about the church executing people. Then for his refusal to kill his own student Rhea transforms and tries to kill him, confirming jerlat’s suspicions she had experimented on Byleth in the process

3 Likes

good luck guys!!

4 Likes

I mean I was just making a joke since byleth is by far the worst avatar in the series in terms of character. There’s no need to turn this into an edelgard hate thread my guy.

1 Like

Especially we the person who made this post is obsessed with her

1 Like

All I said was from Byleth’s perspective he has every reason to NOT side with Edelgard. That isn’t hating on edelgard

3 Likes

That leaves the only reason being…
:feh_humblecurate:

2 Likes

+Atk might even be better VS armors tbh. She looks great btw

1 Like

I love that title for some reason
Rose of the War

2 Likes

I’m waiting

2 Likes

GP: Did You do It
Me: Yes
GP: At what cost
Me: $142

Also ■■■■ Hinoka… she ■■■■■■ pitied me for my first 5☆, then after hitting 6.33% got pitied by Amelia because of no Blue’s, then literally 2 circle’s later got Nephenee… worst part about it… she’s just neutral
But hey she’s +10 finally

5 Likes

Sad that you didn’t get her sooner :feh_elisad:

But at least she’s done :feh_flaynsmile:

1 Like