Well finally got my first Spurn fodder

Hard to say who will get it right now, mainly since I need to wait to see what Soleil gets as a refine (when ever that happen’s) and im still waiting to summon a +Spd Chrom

Tho I’ll probably end up giving it to Chrom since he’s already running Wrath anyways

17 Likes

Spurn for Ninja Hana :smiley:

Let’s goooooo :smiley:
Or +10 Female Byleth :D

7 Likes

But I’m not even building Ninja Hana… and F.Byleth is still 5 merges from being maxed

7 Likes

ahhhh, ok i thought you have build ninja hana - my bad - sorry^^

only 5 more merges :D nice^^

Female Byleth is a save investment for the future. when she get’s her god like weapon refine. :smiley:

4 Likes

I originally was going to build N.Hana but ended up not doing so

3 Likes

I have build her full and +10 her. xD

But i never use Ninja Hana xD :rofl:

2 Likes

Spurn is real fun on Chrom

And he’s one of the few units who can block follow ups and run DR so he doesn’t get cucked by forced follow ups

6 Likes

Chrom is scary with Spurn. He can stack Spd really well too, especially in the player’s hands with plenty of drive buffs

5 Likes

Can confirm ; Chrom is pretty damn good with Spurn.

7 Likes

I can’t wait to start using my Soleil again. She still has DC/NFU on her, and I think 8-10 df, but could use a little more bulk. I wonder if the refine will augment her firesweep weapon or if it’ll be something completely different and random.

1 Like

I hope it still keeps the Firesweep effect on it… and maybe add NCD and +5 Spectrum on it so I can replace the B slot for something like NFU/DR

2 Likes

That would be amazing. I’d make her my star red unit for sure if they did that.

1 Like