Well hello there Queen of Daein

Wasn’t expecting this to be the “New Power” I was to receive from the Myrrh refine banner. :feh_micaiahsmug:

Actually now that I check my barracks and manuals, she’s pitybroken me quite a bit. I have 5 copies of her now. :feh_hecstare: Mine is currently +1 +Atk. I have enough copies to +6 her now. Is she worth fully merging up or better as fodder?

14 Likes

I wish that were me, all I’ve gotten was the free cyl pick

I would say she is worth merging since she can do the whole cc Vantage thing and stuff, but my opinion is not a good one so idk

7 Likes

I picked her for free as well for CYL3, then she was on a L/M banner once before and got a few copies from there, plus a few pitybreakers over time…maybe it’s a sign. :feh_birbpeek:

I did not even think of using her for CC Vantage, that’s a good idea. Your opinion was at least not bad :feh_annawink: so thanks!

4 Likes

You can +5 her at least,she’s stupid strong by halfway done and she was a carry on my alt until i got kid marth +10

4 Likes

Definitely merge her!!!
don´t really know what esle to say, that others don´t have said before

2 Likes

She’s worth merging imo.

Though ground orders is great, it’s not like you need that many copies lol. A/R bond 4 is pretty good too

I would merge to +5 and fodder for GO probably but whatever

3 Likes

I free summoned a Surtr instead of Myrrh :feh_surtr:

I have no idea what to do with him, his only good fodder is Steady Stance 4 and Sturdy Stance 3 exists now… Summons like this always make me feel a bit bittersweet.

I would have preferred an Echidna or something lmao

3 Likes

Congrats! I keep getting colors I DONT WANT on these free banners, then they just keep giving me 3* trash. sigh

2 Likes

Not too shabby :feh_micaiahsmug: keeping one or two for fodder and merging the rest is what I’d do. Though a decision was probably made by now.

I picked up another of this fella :fgo_buster:

Nearly there.

3 Likes

Meanwhile…this was my free summon.

You’re not Myrrh! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Merge her, with just base kit and +2 to all stats (the +5 merges), she can be a ball of deceptive stats, specially coupled with other debuffers. For example, mine is +10 +spd SSed and can reach to 64 effective attack, 50 effective speed, 30 effective def and 53 effective res just with the debuffs, with the bond she goes to 71 attack and 60 res. And this numbers can be impproved with chills and ploys.

Yours would be getting, with everything active, 71 atk (bc of her boon), 43 spd, 26 def an 56 res, if i did the maths right. And this monster is effective against armors and horses.

2 Likes

I use her all the time on an AR-O team in Light season. She just deletes almost everything and the dual effectiveness is the cherry on top

4 Likes

Micaiah being one of my favorites, definitely recommend merge. But really I guess it depends on if anyone needs Ground Orders for your other teams. I don’t find Attack/Res Bond 4 worth it, so Ground Orders is about the only thing she’s got for fodder. If no one needs that, I’d say merge them all. Otherwise you can go +5 and save the last copy in case someone down the line needs it.

3 Likes

Legitimately thought this was a Shiny post at first

1 Like

and ground orders is on Petra.

interesting choice on the speed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is, but if they don’t have Petra then it’s a consideration.

Also I can absolutely see +Speed on Brave Micaiah working out at high merges. Yune’s Whispers and Light of Daein can give her a pretty reliable +12 (+6 buff, -6 debuff on foe). She doesn’t start fast, but I can see her becoming fast with the right support.

2 Likes

she has ground orders iirc give it to Mirabilis

1 Like

Oh true! sorry i just mean in general LOL if you were wavering, there is a Petra.

I have 2 Green Micaiah (one was my free pick and I got one from the Hero Fest on CYL) which is +res. (this is what most micaiahs tend to like with me. my blue Micaiah is too). it’s fine because they can soak up all that lovely res. haha i’m not that smart to make the +spd work for me ;)

2 Likes

That’s what I want mine to be :feh_micaiahsmug:

2 Likes

Thanks for weighing in everyone! I’ll keep all copies for a long-term merge project for her. Dual effectiveness + magic seems pretty strong for a variety of builds on her, especially with +Atk. I’ll keep one copy around in case I need Atk/Res Bond 4 fodder (I do have a spare Petra for Ground Orders fodder).

3 Likes