Well here I go.... my 2nd Grail +10 unit

Since I have L.Edelgard +10… and working on getting normal Edelgard to +10… and I plan to +10 B.Edelgard… might as well make the full party +10

Still need to work on getting more skill for fim… but I’ll get their for a better build

12 Likes

Congrats!

Fe looks great. Have you considered running slaying axe in fis weapon slot?

Also what seal is fe using?

3 Likes

I’ll Probably end up giving fim an EP build and use the Axe that Groom Hinata has then Special Fighter with QR3 seal and switch to Aether

Edit: Actually… probably not that axe since it ends up making part of Special fighter meaningless… so I probably will just use Slaying Axe… but guess we will see what comes in the next few months with the summer banners see if theirs a new inherentable Axe that’s good or not

3 Likes

reminds me a team of pure axes that i encountered on arena assault yesterday, it had edelgard, brave ephraim, halloween dorcas and echidna all poorly build, and of course, i attacked with ayra, Like, BK and laslow.

1 Like

Congrats on another +10! :feh_nini:
Hopefully you don’t have too many axe +10s in your barracks that you can’t use them all at once :feh_legion:

1 Like

So, like, are we purposely calling Flame Emperor a “he” or…?

No it’s fe, fim, fis and other pronouns of the like

1 Like

… I’m gonna pretend I know what I just read and nod accordingly.

2 Likes

It’s basically Masked Marth all over again I guess? Except this time a villain or at least played up to be for a bit but gets dropped depending on route…

Pretty much just change anything that is ment for a male like Him but you replace the H with an F aka Fim

1 Like

IDK you tell me

2 Likes