Well, I bought it :3

I’ve always wanted to attend one of these and now, I can finally do that :3

(I’ve heard that a good portion of the ticket sales are gonna go to charities that are behind the Black Lives Matter movement, so the money is gonna go for a good cause :3)

I might bust this out on that day, depending on if it’s hot or rainy (Spark Cosplay!! I just need to exercise more, Because the coat is tight around my back.)

2 Likes

Here’s the article:

My dads getting me the ticket as a graduation gift from elementary school, so I’m hyped.

3 Likes

Nice! And congratulations :3

1 Like

Thank u, I’m pretty nervous for middle school, also I dunno how this became a conversation about school, but anyways, for the go fest I WANT THAT SHINY EEVEE THATS BEEN WAITING FOR ME FOR OVER 200 CHECKS.

2 Likes

I’m sure there will be something like small familiar groups getting together too so maybe everyone can even have a real mini-fest.

3 Likes

I bought the ticket completely forgetting I’ll be camping that weekend. Oh well, if there’s cell service maybe I’ll find some decent stuff in the woods.

2 Likes

Are you able to reschedule your camping trip? Would lose your camping reservation fee if you reschedule or cancel? If you are not able to play, you would be able to consider your ticket purchase as a donation for a good cause. Of course if you leave the camping site early you may catch the tail end of the Go Fest.

1 Like

Oof hopefully

1 Like

I’m going with friends and they made the reservation so if I really wanted to back out i could but I’d honestly rather go camping. And ill be home Sunday so I’ll have time to play the 2and day of Go Fest.

1 Like