Well... I guess i could invest in you

Since she was so intent on pity-breaking me during that forging bond run (4 copies, not unlike Adrift M!Corn not so long ago), i guess i could build her. Don’t mind her current build, it seemed like a good idea at the time, but it wasn’t.
I have no idea of what i will do with her. I just feel like it would be a shame to let her gather dust until her eventual refine without properly building her up.
What would you do with that unit, with no regard for fodder limitation?

13 Likes

:feh_lilinadistress:

on a more serious note, paging the GP Corrin fans @GVader @Master_Squalala @dragginz and @dragonforcefan since they’d probably be able to help more than I can

18 Likes

:feh_rein:

8 Likes

Atk/Spd solo 4, NFU, and a tempest so she can run away from her allies problems. (Because she’s stronger alone). Give her Def/Res solo too for a total +13/13/12/12.

5 Likes

^ I’m with him plus moonbow and atk/spd solo 3 on the sacred seal

5 Likes

I was thinking about something along those lines too, but with Atk/Res Solo 4 and the Atk/Def solo 3 seal. Would give her a very nice 50/80/50/50/50 meme spread once at 15 flower.
Granted, that’s probably not enough speed.

5 Likes

GOD THOSE F****** NUMBERS
300px-Pleased_Sulley
174vmk

6 Likes

But yeah you got the idea. Load up on solos And don’t even think about letting her fight near an ally.

4 Likes

Since you have a +Res version why not go for a dragon wall build? She will be alone with little support after attacking so that ensures she won’t go down inmediately

2 Likes

I too sorta fell into a +10 of her. I have been going back and forth on Dragon Wall vs. NFU, but I like her being able to reach out and touch fools rather than getting a nice fat solo bump in her A.

She’s basically just been a stat stick with L!Eli up to this point

3 Likes

(U both have them at +3 DF. Is this some Corrin ritual?)

3 Likes

DF don’t grow on trees y’know

they apparently grow in planter boxes

6 Likes

And in lesser quantity than vanilla pods

(At +3 you get +1 to the two most important stats, ATK and SPD 8D)

1 Like

I considered it, but she falls extremely hard against most meta armors without NFU, and those usually have enough RES to considerably lessen the effectiveness of Dragon Wall.
That’s only relevant if you plan to use her in Arena/AR tho.

3 Likes

Dragon wall is really only (most) useful on units who have a guaranteed follow-up effect, or has an ungodly amount of Atk to ohko stuff.

Works well for stalls and walls, but Sad and Mad :corn: are built for damage and speed, begging for NFU.

M!Kana’s refine works good with Wall since he becomes a crazy stat ball, add mystic boost for extra sustain (shown with everything active.)

3 Likes

Man, where’s eternalshade when you need him

Those numbers, indeed :feh_ardenwoke:

1 Like