Well it's official: Duos can be used multiple times if you have more than one

God I ■■■■■■■ hate these things on a pure conceptual level
23 Likes

giphy-5

18 Likes

Are you serious

Alright, I quit

7 Likes

More reasons to avoid AR and probably hate seeing someone bringing their kid into a battlefield? Seems about right.

4 Likes

9a32017

8 Likes

Good thing I never gave a crap about the PvP modes, as this changes nothing (I’m quite used to having no AR Defense wins anyway).

8 Likes

Fun and interactive gameplay everybody.

Join the good side of Tier 14, we’ve cookies and funny replays.

13 Likes

Not only does this mean potentially 120 (200 if you don’t run any mythics) Damage for free if you have the buildings, it also means you can combo different Duo skills into each other.

Just kill me pls

6 Likes

I mean Aether raids could go to a dumpster but arena is going to be more of a pain.

1 Like

Well I think I’m giving up on AR defense now. Might as well make a cute meme team or something.

2 Likes

I have Yune, Duma, and Thrasir, but damn, I don’t want to be FORCED to use them.

7 Likes

I’ve got Yune. And I have her and Thrasir on my other account. Honestly I’m probably just gonna say ■■■■ it at this point. This is the stupidest, most BS, p2w crap I’ve seen since I started playing this game when it launched. I know that people like to make clickbait “FEH is dying!” crap but this feels the closest we’ve ever been to that.

7 Likes

Has anyone tested if Duo units can be blessed? I was under the impression that they couldn’t. If that is the case, then using multiple Duo units is actually disadvantageous because you’re missing out on Lift from blessings – if using the typical double Eir/Naga, that’s like 20 fewer lift per battle, and that adds up.

I agree this is scummy, but I think that, in practice, the people wanting to score highest will NOT do it.

If Duo Heroes CAN be blessed though, then screw it all.

1 Like

10 Likes

They can :feh_disgusting:

7 Likes

They can be blessed

2 Likes

Welp. Good thing I don’t care about AR.

5 Likes

Yep. Literally no downside to using them, you just get a free damage button. ■■■■ this shit.

5 Likes

We’d need Healing Tower 7 to heal off 2 Hectors :tooobin:

5 Likes

disgusting

11 Likes