Well, Rip to this Foil banner

My RNG on this was even worse than the BHB banner for Elincia and Nephenee over a year ago where I got 4 Nephenee’s in 70 f2p orbs then spent $400 to +10 her and didn’t get a single copy of her with that. 7 5*, 6 of which where all pity breakers of those 6 4 of them where Green unit’s. I was literally better off not even summoning on this banner at all. But nope all I wanted was even just 1 Rinkah but nope RNG said “Here’s 3 Green loli’s” instead

For my final 5* unit I got a unit that I don’t care about and don’t even plan on using, and with terrible fodder it’s even worse because now he will just be collecting dust

3 Likes

F in the chat

3 Likes

Actually scratch that, 8 5* and 5 of them being Green pities, I forgot the Hector I got on this banner also, which makes it even worse, but atleast he’s DC fodder

3 Likes

RNG hit us both really hard. :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

All a have to say - ~1,1k orbs for one Duo!Lyn merge…
(i will never make a promiss to me, to summon until i get the unit i want…)

F in the chat for you and me. :rofl:

IS:
Oh GVader and Orilla summon once again.
:money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Hopefully my luck will be back on the L/M banner… I did kinda spent a lot of my luck on the Valor banner getting my last Nagi merge in 15 orbs and on the bond banner getting a merge of Forsyth in 19 orbs

2 Likes