Well shiet. I’ll do my best

16 Likes

Mine murdered them for free.

4 Likes

6d3

13 Likes

Yeah, he’s going to be a joy for this… I’m going to stick with his heroic ordeal, lovely bonus stats.

Don’t know why they can’t give us 3 decent, newer 3/4* for this event. They game won’t break if we got Cath or Basilio manuals.

7 Likes

No cuz like, I haven’t seen a single Kamui since his demotion and I’ve only just pulled my 4th Scathach.

Why can’t we get more modern demotes for these quests? heck, if you’re going to do these dumb quest with book 1-2 units at least throw in a 4* special unit.

13 Likes

This was very easy: I just needed a level 40 3* Merlinus using a Bonus Doubler 3 seal with L!Azura, Walhart, and Naga support :feh_morganagrom:

4 Likes

I know… I’ve been stuck at +7 Colm for MONTHS.

And where is Miriel? She’s more rare than a 5 star lol

5 Likes

Definitely would have appreciated an extra copy of Thea instead of Seth and Titania for the 3rd or 4th time. Though I’m sure the clowns on Reddit would disagree on that last part in getting better manuals/units. Definitely going to my usual place for these sorts of things. The last map in the second awakening chapter in book 1 has an unarmed healer at lv 40 on Lunatic. As long as you can deal 1 damage you’re golden.

5 Likes

Managed thanks to this map.

Would have prefered some of the latest demotes, too. It’s October and I still don’t have Karin.

9 Likes

I have almost two dozen manuals EACH of Seth and Titania and here they are giving me more. Ugh.

The only more recent units I seem to get with any sort of frequency are Lex and Balthus. It’s so dumb. (Edit: Actually, I have more Taniths than I realized…)

At least Merlinus fodder is actually very solid for a demote

7 Likes

IS giving us decent 3 Heroes units challenge impossible.

Seriously of all the 2020 units, they gave us Merlinus who while he has decent fodder does Azama levels of damage.

Having Astrid’s Bonus Doubler support and Blade Session 3 on the Ninth Tower quests made things easier for Merlinus but would it kill IS to give us some units with value or at the very least make the 3 Heroes 5 :star2: instead?

3 Likes

Why they would even complain about getting REAL worthwhile units? I have never understood the thought process of the FEH community section of reddit.

5 Likes

God bless Muspell and his true damage
:feh_lilithpray:

4 Likes

On the bright side, I will never say no to a free reposition fodder

4 Likes

Literally every unit in the general pool is harder to pull than a focus unit. There are simply too many of them, so that it doesn’t help if they make up 91% of summons

3 Likes

Funnily enough, Lex and Balthus have recently stalked me too. Now if I could just pull a focus unit…

2 Likes

What do you want to fodder off a 5* Seth or Titania?

3 Likes

I think they just want them to be 5 Star to make the quests easier. More stats and all.

3 Likes

Merlinus has been done since shortly after he came out. Titania, only about 2 weeks maybe. I decided to build her up because I wanted a(nother) strong axe.

Seth was built and merged today, right after seeing this thread. Because I was bored and curious, and just that kind of crazy. So thanks yall for inspiration for a new sword cav lol

4 Likes

Don’t think too hard about it, you’ll get an aneurysm. Just know that these are the same people who think Reinhardt is so broken that a drop of a buff will make him worse than his old horse emblem days and at the same time think Reinhardt is so harmless that he’s not worth using in any respect since NInja Corrin exists. They also think that the abundance of +10 NInja Corrins in summoner duels isn’t a sign that the game has progressed to the point Reinhardt can get a buff when a +0 base kit Ninja Corrin already outperforms a max invested Reinhardt.

I even remember a time where a friend of mine got into an argument on the FEH reddit where one of the goofs there tried to argue that buffing low rarity and other free units is a waste of time and effort and IS should stop giving GHBs and the like refines since they don’t make IS any money. He told me about this after FGO JP had an entire event based on a certain 3 star Rider that most of the FGO community loves and got a cracked out buff and an animation update.

3 Likes