Well...... since I keep getting Dimitri's

Got 4 Dimitri’s from the banner so far…

Managed to get 2 more Edelgard’s and 1 was finally not +Spd or +Res

And was hoping for both of her merges… but only got 1 of them… so at least she’s just 1 more away

Also pulled 3 more Echidna’s… sorry @Thehalohedgehog you’ll get your merges sooner or later

7 Likes

I’m curious. Do you ever not get anything from a banner and give up?

6 Likes

Depends on the banner really… like have I waited a long time for a said unit, is their a skill I really want for someone… if not I don’t do much with the banner… I also don’t like leaving a banner when it’s at like 5% from a 3% start… so since I got Dimitri on my last 20 orb’s I’m done with this banner now… I’m glad with what I got from it

4 Likes

Imagine using Dimitri as a unit

12 Likes

Dimitri… more like DB4+Lull A/D fodder

8 Likes

To be fair, I fodder him too.

But only because I have the +2 version with an IV I wanted

7 Likes

I’ll pulled like… 8 Dimitris since he’s been out and I’ve foddered every last one of them

Not one has been +atk

7 Likes

:feh_sharenacry:

11 Likes

3 Edelgards, 1 Dimitri and 3 colorless pitybreakers. Innes, my first Mist and Lalum.

I wasn’t even trying to get Edelgard but I guess I’m in her favor. No spare Lull fodder for me though :feh_elisad:

1 Like

I’ve pulled a total of 7, 4 has been +Atk… 3 has Ben +Spd

1 Like

Same for me. I use Sirius/B!Eliwood as my defensive/offensive lance cavs already, so every Dimitri I pull is delicious Death Blow 4 + Lull Atk/Def fodder. :feh_inherit: :feh_surtr: He’s not a bad unit by any means, I just don’t like the idea of relying on his conditional Prf and those skills just scream “FODDER.”

1 Like

twistedjoke

2 Likes

Good

1 Like

Ha imagine getting pitybroken… By a unit you didn’t want HUHA (dun got me a Flora)

1 Like