Well, that's much more interesting

@TeaTime

The unit that enjoys pitybreaking me so much it became an involuntary merge project.

Now, if only I could get +Def before hopefully reaching +10, since he’s definitely reaching the point where it’d be better.

24 Likes

Woah, nice! :feh_sothishook: I wish he had pity-broken me that often when I was trying to merge him, lol, but I’m already happy he did so once. :fgo_bblaugh: Good luck getting that +Def copy!

8 Likes

Can i have this luck with F Dimitri ? actually pity broke me on the previous Nott banner

5 Likes

I only need one more F!Dimi to finish my whole Dimitri Emblem, so if he could appear on a random free summon like that, it would be simply fantastic. :feh_lilithpray:

His OG and Brave each showed up as an off-focus 5* once, so I’m hoping the last normal pool Dimitri will do the same. :eyes: Not expecting it, but I can dream. :catroll:

8 Likes

Heh, that’s funny. i hope he’ll reach +10 someday.

For me, it’s Brave Camilla. She pitybroke me so much that if I hadn’t foddered any copy of her, she would be +5. I have more Atk/Spd Push 4 than I’ll probably ever need.

8 Likes

I love B!Dimi and L!Dimi, they are without a doubt two units I never question putting on autobattle teams. Congrats on nearing his completion

5 Likes

Summer Edel & Dimitri next year :feh_edelsmug: :feh_dimitrismug:

6 Likes

:eyes:

6 Likes

I want this, yet I dread this at the same time

6 Likes

Haha, at least there’s a whole year to save :catclap:

5 Likes

Edel and Bylass duo

IS: “Somebody write that down”

4 Likes

5 Likes

If only Patrick were the CEO of IS…

4 Likes

Haha Patrick would just forget about releasing a banner and then freak out and release a future banner that wasn’t even talked about yet

2 Likes

wtf, is this the new mythic?!

3 Likes

I’d pull for Patrick

3 Likes

He would be included in every banner lol

2 Likes

Summer Patrick would whale

3 Likes