Well this guy likes Selena

As the title says heres an encounter in Aether raids i ended up meeting and well…i suck at aether raids anyways.

The Selena's Builds

16 Likes

A lot of res…wonder if micaiah could obliterate them

2 Likes

Look at all that fodder I could use :catdespair:

2 Likes

Selena right now:

W-well…it’s not like I’m happy or anything!! Gosh!!

6 Likes

If only Reposition wasn’t such valuable fodder :tooobin:

3 Likes

I mean you can get her really easily. But yeah mostlikely this guy likes Selena.

@PokehunterX

bad taste

Thanks @TMFM for Linking me here
I have only one thing to say about this, that’s a lot of Tsundere, and Bakas.

7 Likes

There’s a YouTuber I watch named Selena is Best Waifu, and this kinda reminds me of him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he did something like this, considering his love for Selena/Severa and how common of a unit she is.

3 Likes

Jesus Christ,that’s some reaction :sweat_smile:

Does that make me a fake fan if I married Camilla and didn’t overreact like this?

5 Likes

No. You’re still a fan of her as long as you genuinely like her qualities, and I’m sure you do. It’s just maybe your reactions to fanboying over Camilla aren’t as strong.

3 Likes

Come to think of it,I don’t really ‘‘fanboy’’ all that much. :thinking:

Except my initial reaction post about B!Camilla’s reveal :tooobin:

I believe the last time I fanboy’d hard was at the Banjo & Kazooie Reveal for Smash Bros,and yeah,I was really happy at the time. :hridexcited:

3 Likes

For a fight against an all reds team you sure brought a lot of green. How’d it turn out anyway?

2 Likes

I wasnt expecting it to be all red and while at first it went well they just ended up beating my team.

The thing that worries me is the presence of 3 green teammates in team against that full Selena map tho.

5 Likes

You could have really used a T.A. Swordbreaker M! Robin…

Excuse me???
Like… I think this map has been forgotten days ago.
Pls refrain to practice necromancy of thread.

:tooobin: don’t revive threads!, if you need to tell someone a thing PM them!, if the profile happens to be hidden just make a new thread tagging them :thinking:.
But they happen to be public profile so you can send the PM

(It’s season of necroposting?)

2 Likes