Well this mode died quickly…

This is like the 5th time I’ve done this. Can’t get in. I just want those rewards! At least I was able to snag a Forma Soul late yesterday… :catcry:
Any one else having trouble getting in?

12 Likes

I haven’t done any on my f2p account yet. Rip.

8 Likes

This mode died as quickly as it started.

The Book 3 and Prior option would’ve been fine honestly, PvP without most of the meta.
But the gameplay is still whack as fuck.

10 Likes

Have you tried not using Evilgard
Now for real, I think is because we are in the middle of a work week, not many people play much during the week, you might have better luck on the weekends.

5 Likes

I got my Forma Soul and left.

The rewards this mode gives ain’t worth the pain and salt.

6 Likes

I actually enjoy the mode a lot, I haven’t had trouble finding any matches yet. I did however run into a few people that surrendered before it even starts. Undefeated so far!

4 Likes

Well dang, I haven’t started playing it too.

2 Likes

That’s odd. I’ve had no issues connecting to other players 5 sec or less. :thinking:

2 Likes

There might have been a matchmaking hiccup they fixed but didn’t mention.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s working better now, so I guess that day that I tried it for those few hours was a bad time or something…

1 Like

That’s what happens when you add a skill who’s entire mechanic is “Equip skill and run away.”

People can literally win the entire thing by just running away.

5 Likes

Yeah that was really dumb to add…add a mode you can do live pvp and give people something to let them just run away for the win :feh_facepalm:

4 Likes

Honestly, it’s infuriating. I’ve only lost a handful of times. Maybe…5 or 6? Doesn’t matter. Only two of those losses were actual combat-based. the rest were because the guy had the “Bitch” skill equipped and did nothing but retreat the entire time.

One of those, I ran into one of those guys again immediately, knew his play, then proceeded to beat the holy hell out of his units in the corner of the map.

5 Likes

Last 4 matches meta ranged cavs and F Edelgard :expressionless:1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses…yeah I think I’m done if that’s what I should expect.

1 Like

I just surrender as soon as I see a F Edelgard. Big nope from me.

5 Likes