Well this was a first for me in RB

I was actually able to kill all 6 thief’s this time… this one only having beast’s on the right side was a god sent for Edelgard killing all of them… Har.Mia and her DR helped kill Sanaki… Altena really only used Repo on Mia to kill the last thief while Har.Veronica just used Repo on Edelgard at the start to get her ball dance rolling… but was also used to kill one of the thief’s

2 Likes

wait these units aren’t in season

4 Likes

And I care why

1 Like

It’s easy to beat a mode if you don’t care about scoring restrictions…

8 Likes

The point was that this was the first time I did kill all 6 thief’s using or without using all bonus unit’s… and with my limited units from these 2 games I doubt I’d get a better score using all bonus units while doing Advance… and while yes Nephenee could easily tank pretty much all the units on this map… Sanaki even with TA3 still will do a lot of damage to her thanks to having 82 Atk against Nephenee’s shit Res… and even if I can kill Sanaki before she attacks Nephenee… the chances of me killing all 6 thief’s would be very very slim since I have no one from these games that can utilize Galeforce well… especially since Elincia is literally the only unit that has Galeforce and she either kills before procing Galeforce… or if I ran Heavy Blade since you know Flier no Flashing Blade for her… her attack is to low to activate it against anything other than the thief’s and while yes they are the main focus… you still pretty much have to deal with the Guard’s also

1 Like

This is too much words

4 Likes

Galeforce doesn’t work here though unless you leave the guardians/thieves alive :feh_maethink:

2 Likes

you missed a guardian 0/10

1 Like

yarne would like to know your location

5 Likes

Hence why I said she either kills them or doesn’t have the Atk to get Heavy Blade off from faster units

3 Likes

6 Likes